Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I don't agree with what the copper did (based on the videos I've seen), but I'm not surprised in the slightest. Especially on here!

I think I just put myself in cops position and if someone punches me to the ground and then broke my mates nose who was a girl I’d probably given the chance kick him in the face
I know he’s a cop and should show restraint but I’m not arsed he didn’t

I can only assume you're a copper or ex copper with the bollocks you're typing on here?

Yeah, there's no "justification" for that particular action.

The officer's life wasn't directly in threat as the arrested was prone on the floor.

Even the most genuine person shouldn't be to justify that action in a controlled situation.

It just shows the attacking officer was not in control.

I think I just put myself in cops position and if someone punches me to the ground and then broke my mates nose who was a girl I’d probably given the chance kick him in the face
I know he’s a cop and should show restraint but I’m not arsed he didn’t
You should be-if it transpired the kicks were a result just because of his colleague being assaulted his career will most ceratinly be over.

She isn't a 'girl'. She's a police officer.

What the hand wringing do-gooders don’t want to know is a police officer is in hospital after being attacked by the guy.

The guy deserved several boots to the bonce.

Do you have ANY proof that the accused is guilty of the assault or just by the words put on here.

You have no idea if the officer with the broken nose was first to the arrested or behind her colleagues.

But, I would assume you think it's his fault anyway.

I deactivated my Facebook account a few years ago and I feel a lot better for it. Social media is horrible, I only use this forum nowadays.

same for Facebook, not missed that one bit.

Twitter i don't even have my profile on it, but it is handy for football/news and how instant it is.
Just the constant stream of stuff to rile you up is endless.

The officer's life wasn't directly in threat as the arrested was prone on the floor.

Even the most genuine person shouldn't be to justify that action in a controlled situation.

Do you think it was a sackable offence?

you may well be right-but the facts will emerge-but again his left arm is under his chest (thats a big issue from my experience, I would always shout 'watch the hands' for a reason) and he isnt at that point restrained..

of course as I said last night after the kicks the officer leaves him to go to the second male-thus appearing to leave the first male-which looks slightly at odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.