Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm let me see. A wanted man gets off a plane so the police try to make an arrest and pins him against a wall. His mates then square up to the officers allowing the wanted to to get free and start attacking the police officers breaking the nose of one of them. The wanted dman then gets tasered and twatted in the face for being a dick.

Do I have that right?
And please do fuck off with the decent/law abiding shit, it's a fact that I wouldn't and pretty much most of the UK population wouldn't get into this position
You obviously didn't see a recent TV series based on policing in the South West and their disciplinary process.

Do you think it was a sackable offence?
it is if he cannot justify that force-he may even face criminal punishment too.

I'd suggest criminal action against him is inevitable if the force isn't justified.

it is if he cannot justify that force-he may even face criminal punishment too.

Then, who would want to do this job? The soldier being stabbed is a prime example of modern day society.
But you are right, in that we need to see footage of earlier events.

Would you be as worried for man in the same job?

I really don't understand the mentality on here!

Very strange comment - it was a women who has broken her nose not a man.

I realty don’t understand your point?!

Then, who would want to do this job? The soldier being stabbed is a prime example of modern day society.
But you are right, in that we need to see footage of earlier events.
because police still need to abide by the law.

the issue of why anyone would do it is a different matter-I wouldn't recommend anyone does it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.