Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuse for the kick to the head once the guy is on the floor and not resisting no matter how much of a scrote he might be. I’d like our armed police officers to demonstrate better training and restraint.
There is an excuse mate, its called attcking armed police and breaking a coppers nose...one that is armed has to take 0 prisoners, the consequence of losing his weapon to an attacker warrants this action

I'm wondering if the lad filming knows the bloke on the floor, as he's saying ''Ive got this on camera, it's on camera'', where as if he had no idea who the police were dealing, with it could be a terrorist in which case a crack on the head is what you get.....
The outcome will be defined by what the police say in their interviews. The line about potentially losing their firearms in the GMP quote seems important too.

The optics aren’t great for the police though.

Some will say it’s justified and some won’t. Without full context we can’t fully know either way.

If I just saw my female colleague get her nose broke I'd find it hard to control myself too, he will be punished as they're meant to hold themselves to a higher standard. The stamp looked more dangerous than the kick, can cause brain damage that.

General public do my head in, they see these dickheads attacking the police, get there cameras out and give the police shit instead.

'General public'... You mean people who would probably film their own child being kidnapped rather than actually do something about it, and then complain that the police don't do anything.

We live in a stupid, selfish society.

i don't know any details, maybe the guy who got booted had tried to grab a weapon,and was being subdued further so he did not attempt anything again, its not a good look though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.