Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to defend people attacking armed police at an airport - you carry on doing so.

Would she have a broken nose if the 2 pricks had just behaved?

How would you feel if your sister or daughter got a broken nose doing her job?
My daughter is a paramedic and I always worry about her being assaulted by some smackhead or drunk who's off their tits, or someone with schizophrenia or other mental health issues.

My temptation, if present in that situation, might well be to do what the police officer did in that scenario. But I also know I'd face the full force of the law for my actions if I did that and it was filmed or witnessed. And whatever sympathy any magistrate, judge or jury might have with me as a father, they'd apply the applicable law.

People may well have sympathy with the officer involved if he'd witnessed his colleagues being violently attacked and injured but the prima facie evidence seems to suggest he may have broken the law that he's supposed to uphold. That law allows reasonable force in certain circumstances but I'd hazard a guess that those particular circumstances won't qualify in that regard.

I wonder how many will feel different if footage emerged and it turned out the copper got her nose broke by someone kick it whilst lay on the floor? Probably didn’t but those cunts in the tik tok video especially the one in the middle will be all over it for compo, let’s hope the copper counter sues them.

LOL, if that video existed i'm sure the police would have made sure we'd all seen it by now.

I'm not up to speed on this. It's being reported as a racially motivated police attack.
Can i ask how this is racially motivated?
Are will going to see riots over this from other Asians just because they were Asians?

If a person complies, no escalation takes place.
Start acting the big man and the force applied will multiply.
Punch a Police officer and all bets are now off.

Although i would say it did seems excessive on the edited short clip i've seen. I don't have the full story and can only say that once a fight breaks out, it is now a "combat" situation normal rules no longer apply.

Last edited:
I'm not up to speed on this. It's being reported as a racially motivated police attack.
I will going to see riots over this from other Asians just because they were Asians?

Although i would say it did seems excessive on the edited short clip i've seen. I don't have the full story and can only say that once fight breaks out, it is now a "combat" situation normal rules no longer apply.
The ones outside the Rochdale nick last night were shouting into their megaphones that it was a racially motivated attack. I have fucking no idea where they get that from.

The ones outside the Rochdale nick last night were shouting into their megaphones that it was a racially motivated attack. I have fucking no idea where they get that from.
It's certainly being stoked up that way, but there doesn't seem to be much evidence for it. There's social media accounts circulating the video with a focus on the fact that it was "a young Muslim man," and giving zero other context. As much as I think the police officer went way too far, shit like that on social media really isn't helping matters.

It's certainly being stoked up that way, but there doesn't seem to be much evidence for it. There's social media accounts circulating the video with a focus on the fact that it was "a young Muslim man," and giving zero other context. As much as I think the police officer went way too far, shit like that on social media really isn't helping matters.
On one of the clips that looks like it’s just after the restraining of the fella, a family member bellows out that it’s a racist attack by the police. As soon as he said that it’s what they will cling to, thus proven in Rochdale last night.

I just hope there is no bullshit tonight, because as we’ve seen in Leeds it really doesn’t take much does it.

I will going to see riots over this from other Asians just because they were Asians?

Although i would say it did seems excessive on the edited short clip i've seen. I don't have the full story and can only say that once fight breaks out, it is now a "combat" situation normal rules no longer apply.
FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.