Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what colour the guy on the ground was - or even what he'd done earlier - the cop lost it and took revenge. Not of a sound mind and not to be trusted.

If only the police had done this at the arena, I’ve no problem whatever the colour of skin . Might as well not have police at airports if this is the reaction , why do people make out it’s racist.

Couple of things

Kicking and stamping on the guys head is not the officers job, he lost his temper and i dont want an officer with a gun losing his temper . He attacked the other guy who had his hands on his head and was equally going nowhere as well

The officer had a tasar in one hand and a gun in the other , the guy on the floor was going nowhere

The police just cant lose it like that , he could have killed the guy on the floor , kicking and stamping on the head can cause death or brain injury

He needs to lose his job

Couple of things

Kicking and stamping on the guys head is not the officers job, he lost his temper and i dont want an officer with a gun losing his temper . He attacked the other guy who had his hands on his head and was equally going nowhere as well

The officer had a tasar in one hand and a gun in the other , the guy on the floor was going nowhere

The police just cant lose it like that , he could have killed the guy on the floor , kicking and stamping on the head can cause death or brain injury

He needs to lose his job
Absolutely. He lost his head letting the red mist take over his emotions. Not only do I think he will lose his job, but I expect both who were assaulted will file for (and win) compensation. It wouldn't surprise me also if there are subsequent riots as a result of this.

As for 30p Lees comments, it beggars belief he is in the HoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.