Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the legally minded how do you think this will turn out ?
If it does turn out he’s hit coppers I would imagine he will be going to jail so would they maybe make a deal to drop charges against copper to avoid jail time or have I watched to many Law & Orders ?

Sure, feel sorry.

I asked if you would also 'feel sorry' for a man in the same situation and job. Or is it part of the job in context?

It was a simple question. I'm unsure why you're making it bigger than a simple question.

Yes of course i would feel equally sorry for someone doing their job who got injured.

They're not trying to justify it! They're explaining that there's many different ways that someone could have come to have broken their nose in a situation. If people are suggesting that the police officer's treatment of the suspect is fine on the basis that the suspect had callously targeted the police officer and broken her nose unprovoked, then I think it's legitimate to point out that that isn't necessarily what happened.

is it bollox

For the legally minded how do you think this will turn out ?
If it does turn out he’s hit coppers I would imagine he will be going to jail so would they maybe make a deal to drop charges against copper to avoid jail time or have I watched to many Law & Orders ?
With this being national news, prime ministers & mayors getting involved, protests etc……and being the victim of steel toecap to the face, i feel he may get a suspended sentence at the very most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.