Altercation at Terminal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the mad thing is, two things can be true at the same time. That's all I'm saying.

All parties are in the wrong. Unfortunately, I think the officer will lose his job simply because of the time gap of the perp getting tased and the kick.

Not sure what else people are seeing!
Just what was the time gap 10 minutes 5 or one minute or less than 5 seconds.

Considering he had beaten around the head multiple times maybe he was completely disorientated. I know I would have struggled to ever get up again!
Fair play to the lady officer the heroic scum bag who got the kick punched full in the face, she looked about 5ft 2 and 8 stone but she got back to her feet, I think all 3 should be inline for a commendation but this is UK today we're talking about.

From what I can remember, the officer strikes the man twice after he turns his head after the taser shock.

Is that 'premeditation'?

Yes.

I'm going of facts and the definition of 'premeditation'. Look it up.
So the officer received a premeditated attack then by your reckoning, at least the officer has the mitigation of being punched in the face half a dozen times, what excuse do that pair of cunts have. Stop pushing everything on to the Police officer.

So the officer received a premeditated attack then by your reckoning, at least the officer has the mitigation of being punched in the face half a dozen times, what excuse do that pair of cunts have. Stop pushing everything on to the Police officer.

"So the officer received a premeditated attack then by your reckoning"?? What??

Scrotes are scrotes. I don't excuse them, but if your brother is someone you perceive under attack, if you're any kind of 'brother' you'd react. It's human nature.

Perhaps it was 'natural' for the cop to put his boot in the lad's face the first time, but the second stamp?? But with that being 'natural', it's not requirement to be a cop or every cop would be doing it, wouldn't they?

It's fine, the board is emotional on the subject, I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.