"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Have to watch the KDB incident back. But thought we got the rub of the green out of the two teams today from the official.

I don't think Taylor is bent, I just think he lacks ability massively, certainly to be reffing at this level. Always said it.

I can't believe people are making an issue out of that incident. I'd be the first to say otherwise but the keeper had two hands on the ball.

Watch it again pal. And I'm not saying I think it was a red but it was an excuse for one if he wanted.

If you are not saying it was a red why the hell are you saying he could have sent him off ? I've watched it again. No red, no way, even for a rag.

I don't really care about today but he cheated us out of a victory against Chelsea, our most important game of the season. He didn't make a number of mistakes, he gave every single decision to Chelsea, even the Fabregas one that he could quite easily have sorted after the game.

Proper wrong-un who Blues will never trust again.

I don't really care about today but he cheated us out of a victory against Chelsea, our most important game of the season. He didn't make a number of mistakes, he gave every single decision to Chelsea, even the Fabregas one that he could quite easily have sorted after the game.

Proper wrong-un who Blues will never trust again.

In a nutshell.

Taylor could of been a lot worse than he had done in previous games . The de Bruyne decision he got wrong but that wasn't a major decision.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.