Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

He was getting minutes at the end of the season but his form was shockingly poor, for me more down to fatigue, which made his decision to go to the Olympics even stranger.
I really rate him and replacing him would be tough especially when you remember how much he cost. You’re right about form though at end of season. His miss in the FA Cup final wouldn’t have happened when he was firing on all cylinders.

As said yesterday in the thread, he’s obviously got an offer already in place, would only assume it’s Atletico.

They’ve always been heavy on argies so pretty easy for him to have been tapped up.

£80mil and I’d rip their arm off.

As said yesterday in the thread, he’s obviously got an offer already in place, would only assume it’s Atletico.

They’ve always been heavy on argies so pretty easy for him to have been tapped up.

£80mil and I’d rip their arm off.

Clubs take the piss out of us they'll offer 40m with few addons paid over 5 years think city will want 60/70m

It’s his loss if he decides to move on.
Absolutely.

I do understand his side of the coin a little though. He goes away to international duty and he's playing with all these players who are "the main guy" in their teams, they're probably in his ear telling him that he should be the main guy. Hell, even Aguero says it all the time.

Absolutely.

I do understand his side of the coin a little though. He goes away to international duty and he's playing with all these players who are "the main guy" in their teams, they're probably in his ear telling him that he should be the main guy. Hell, even Aguero says it all the time.

agreed, i just hope if he goes we get a top class replacement in.

If we good a fee for him that's fine with me. He wasn't the best last year and I think he's a bit overrated. He's obviously a very good player but he makes a lot of sloppy passes and misses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.