Alvarez replacement thread

Not completely against this signing. There are similarties with the Akanji deal and that proved to be a bargain. It depends what Dortmund are asking.
Apparently asking for around £17m.

I'd happily take him on loan with an option to buy for that price.

Don't ask Dortmund fans about Moukoko...
The 19 yo 'century talent' wants to play leading striker but that won't happen in Dortmund and it won't happen here.
Same story as Julian, only the latter being top quality.

I still think we're looking for a CF who knows his trade,
not a hot kid waiting for minutes.

Maybe Sergio is a bit out of shape but Dzeko is just 38 and played 90 mins as Fener captain tonite. Just sayin...

Don't ask Dortmund fans about Moukoko...
The 19 yo 'century talent' wants to play leading striker but that won't happen in Dortmund and it won't happen here.
Same story as Julian, only the latter being top quality.

I still think we're looking for a CF who knows his trade,
not a hot kid waiting for minutes.
He is also allegedly turning 24 this November and done nothing in senior football. Avoid.

Tammy Abraham is available for £25M from Roma. He is 26 and may be up for joining a club with a high likelihood of trophies as a bit part player. Never going to be a starter when all our players are fit but could be an effective backup for Erling and could maybe help with English trained player requirement?

Tammy Abraham is available for £25M from Roma. He is 26 and may be up for joining a club with a high likelihood of trophies as a bit part player. Never going to be a starter when all our players are fit but could be an effective backup for Erling and could maybe help with English trained player requirement?
West Ham is very close to agree a deal with Roma. Abraham is no where near the level of a starter but okay in my eyes as a pure backup striker if he can return to his pre-ACL level. (no double striker BS again thanks). He has interest from Milan though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.