Aly Cissokho

Would be a good signing for us, he fits our bill perfectly tall, strong, pacy and holds alot of presence at LB. I like to try and watch alot of lyon games as iv always had a bit of a soft spot for them and cissokho isnt a player that will always stand out in the way of flicking the ball here and there (ala the types of marcelo, coentrao) but will beat them with power and pace and will generally just be solid in his position.

A quick note to mancini-
While we have staff in lyon, talking to cissokho, take a look at lovren, possibly gonalons and pjanic, then that leaves us with maybe only a right winger to buy ??????? and maybe mata
(im not deluded enough to think mancini comes on here, more wishful thinking :) )

Sam_B said:
Would be a good signing for us, he fits our bill perfectly tall, strong, pacy and holds alot of presence at LB. I like to try and watch alot of lyon games as iv always had a bit of a soft spot for them and cissokho isnt a player that will always stand out in the way of flicking the ball here and there (ala the types of marcelo, coentrao) but will beat them with power and pace and will generally just be solid in his position.

A quick note to mancini-
While we have staff in lyon, talking to cissokho, take a look at lovren, possibly gonalons and pjanic, then that leaves us with maybe only a right winger to buy ??????? and maybe mata
(im not deluded enough to think mancini comes on here, more wishful thinking :) )

Errr more likely to drop in on Lille for Harzard!

Mad 4 It said:
Sam_B said:

A quick note to mancini-

Errr more likely to drop in on Lille for Harzard!

Quality shout, didnt think of that. OH! and hazard too ;)

Cissokho is one of the rare breed of players that doesn't need to be world class to be able to ply their trade effectively on any team. He could very well turn out to be, though. He's only Micah's age.

Sam_B said:

A quick note to mancini-

Only 5'11'' more like a Bellers at LB ;), but at the right price could be a very good addition.

jjeangi said:
Cissokho is one of the rare breed of players that doesn't need to be world class to be able to ply their trade effectively on any team. He could very well turn out to be, though. He's only Micah's age.

This could be an excellent signing and for how much 8-12mill seems like a bargain. So let me understand something Baines for £25mill or this guy and vertonghen for the same amount! It's a no brainer. How about swapping Ade for Cissokho and they give us cash... even better!

rastus said:
Sam_B said:

A quick note to mancini-

Only 5'11'' more like a Bellers at LB ;), but at the right price could be a very good addition.

Micah's 5'11.

Sam_B said:
rastus said:
Sam_B said:

A quick note to mancini-

Micah's 5'11.

I mean height not width.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.