Aly Cissokho

okstate99 said:
we will have the best French LB in Manchester.
I quite like the lad, a lot. But best? Not so sure...yet! Evra is still very much technically sound, even if his overall play is fading.

Make Cissokho a technician and he is world class immediately. That's what he's lacking in my opinion. He has everything else, the pace, tenacity, immense strength, good lofty crosses, and pretty good passing.

Edit: Matter of fact, the tidbit about technique could equally be said about Micah.

jjeangi said:
okstate99 said:
I quite like the lad, a lot. But best? Not so sure...yet! Evra is still very much technically sound, even if his overall play is fading.

Make Cissokho a technician and he is world class immediately. That's what he's lacking in my opinion. He has everything else, the pace, tenacity, immense strength, good lofty crosses, and pretty good passing.

Edit: Matter of fact, the tidbit about technique could equally be said about Micah.
Couldn't agree more how much Micah is effective for the team he too isn't that good technical but his other attributes make up for it. I suppose Maicon who was regarded best full back in the world isn't great technically either probs slighty better than Micah in that department.

MCFC BOB said:
I don't know much about this guy, but by the sounds of things he has a lot of pace.
Lol fair statement

Edit: Bob, your post triggered the memory of me watching the Lyon-Real Madrid match noting how Cissokho left Di Maria trailing WITH the ball at his feet. Lad's got pace alright.

10.Goater_Legend said:
What type of fee would we be looking at for him?.

Lyon bought for for a reported 15m euros. Which is around £13m. However...you can't really say that his value has rised. You dont really pay more for left-backs.

Especially now when Lyon are in small financial troubles and are ready to sell some players.

Dunno if it affects the price. But im pretty sure that Lyon are ready to sell him for the same amount they bought him (15million euros). Maybe even slightly less...

But around 10m-15m pounds is his potential transfer fee.

Looks like a fantastic prospect and someone who can grow into the role and be our left back for years! Saw him play for porto first and really liked the look of him then we went to Lyon. Good choice Bobby if true..... Anyone know timescale on the deal? Is it nailed on for a announcement in next few days or going to be a long drawn out process?! need to get these players bedded in soon to get out tittle challenging pre season under way!

Ireland_for_pm said:
jjeangi said:
okstate99 said:

Couldn't agree more how much Micah is effective for the team he too isn't that good technical but his other attributes make up for it. I suppose Maicon who was regarded best full back in the world isn't great technically either probs slighty better than Micah in that department.

/Alot better

Where has our interest been reported?

As for the player, I only remember him from Porto where he impressed, how has his Lyon spell gone?

Only 1 Cap for France.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.