Aly Cissokho

Mad 4 It said:
Sam_B said:
Would be a good signing for us, he fits our bill perfectly tall, strong, pacy and holds alot of presence at LB. I like to try and watch alot of lyon games as iv always had a bit of a soft spot for them and cissokho isnt a player that will always stand out in the way of flicking the ball here and there (ala the types of marcelo, coentrao) but will beat them with power and pace and will generally just be solid in his position.

A quick note to mancini-
While we have staff in lyon, talking to cissokho, take a look at lovren, possibly gonalons and pjanic, then that leaves us with maybe only a right winger to buy ??????? and maybe mata
(im not deluded enough to think mancini comes on here, more wishful thinking :) )

Errr more likely to drop in on Lille for Harzard!
Or Sochaux for Marvin Martins. :P.

Ntini77 said:
I'm confused. Is he a target or not?

Yes..he is. It's not confirmed yet. But City made contact yesterday with the players agent according to very reliable sources. And they flew to Lyon according to those reports.

I think we will all hear more about this Cissokho transfer in the coming days.

Dax777 said:
Mad 4 It said:
Sam_B said:
Would be a good signing for us, he fits our bill perfectly tall, strong, pacy and holds alot of presence at LB. I like to try and watch alot of lyon games as iv always had a bit of a soft spot for them and cissokho isnt a player that will always stand out in the way of flicking the ball here and there (ala the types of marcelo, coentrao) but will beat them with power and pace and will generally just be solid in his position.

A quick note to mancini-
While we have staff in lyon, talking to cissokho, take a look at lovren, possibly gonalons and pjanic, then that leaves us with maybe only a right winger to buy ??????? and maybe mata
(im not deluded enough to think mancini comes on here, more wishful thinking :) )

Errr more likely to drop in on Lille for Harzard!
Or Sochaux for Marvin Martins. :P.

hahahahaha

I've been banging on about this lad on here since he was at Porto. Great engine, great attitude, good pace, already experienced for a young lad and with tons of potential for improvement.
I wouldn't abandon Kolarov just yet as I know he can be much better, but it can't be denied that he has been a big disapointment so far. ext season is make or break for Aleks in my view and some proper competition would certainly make it clear to him that he has to improve.
Not sure we'd get him for some of the prices mentioned on here though, sure Lyon paid about £10m for him. AC Milan pulled out of a deal for about £13m over his ropey gnashers

LongsightM13 said:
I've been banging on about this lad on here since he was at Porto. Great engine, great attitude, good pace, already experienced for a young lad and with tons of potential for improvement.
I wouldn't abandon Kolarov just yet as I know he can be much better, but it can't be denied that he has been a big disapointment so far. ext season is make or break for Aleks in my view and some proper competition would certainly make it clear to him that he has to improve.
Not sure we'd get him for some of the prices mentioned on here though, sure Lyon paid about £10m for him. AC Milan pulled out of a deal for about £13m over his ropey gnashers

Yeah..true. And Mancini was talking about CL experience being important. This guy has a few years of CL experience aswell. And only 23-years old. Something Baines for example lacks.

I certainly think Kola will improve and he will get games aswell because there will be injuries and lots of rotation next season. So he will be valuable even with Cissokho in the team.

Good to see we are trying to strengthen our greatest weakness last season, I consider kolorov a complete liability, who showed very little in the way of improvement last season. Reading of the game is non existent from what I saw last season.

95% of regular match attenders know we needed a new left back, one long range goal a season does not impress me, and we also know that the german full back /centre half is not the answer in defence, £25 million we paid for no improvement and we were back to Zab and Richards, Im sure with the finances being looked at by the board this was highlighted, Hence I think both will go when the time is right.

craigsteel said:
Good to see we are trying to strengthen our greatest weakness last season, I consider kolorov a complete liability, who showed very little in the way of improvement last season. Reading of the game is non existent from what I saw last season.

95% of regular match attenders know we needed a new left back, one long range goal a season does not impress me, and we also know that the german full back /centre half is not the answer in defence, £25 million we paid for no improvement and we were back to Zab and Richards, Im sure with the finances being looked at by the board this was highlighted, Hence I think both will go when the time is right.

If we get Cissokho and Vertonghen then he may well be in the departure lounge this summer!

craigsteel said:

Kola didnt cost £25m if that is what your saying.

Second I wonder if Kolo shortened ban, and Everton price has led to a cheaper LB option. I dont think Aly would mind battling for his spot, new league. And we will have the best French LB in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.