Aly Cissokho

BlueCityfan said:
Well...he is a player Mancini likes and he will be a City player next season unless someone else signs him which is unlikely.

Mancini wants 2 good left-backs aswell....and we only have Kolarov. This guy is everything Mancini wants from a full-back. Pace, power and cross.
Yes, I know very well who he is and what he's capable of. I've watched a good bit of him, and I've posted my opinions.

What you didn't answer is how do you /know/ he'll be a City player next year?

jjeangi said:
BlueCityfan said:
Well...he is a player Mancini likes and he will be a City player next season unless someone else signs him which is unlikely.

Mancini wants 2 good left-backs aswell....and we only have Kolarov. This guy is everything Mancini wants from a full-back. Pace, power and cross.
Yes, I know very well who he is and what he's capable of. I've watched a good bit of him, and I've posted my opinions.

What you didn't answer is how do you /know/ he'll be a City player next year?

I dont know. But i do know Mancini is interested. Reliable sources in france claim we made contact with his agent.

Im just putting 1-1 together.

This guy has been linked with us for 1 year now.

jjeangi said:
BlueCityfan said:
Think about the logic behind that.

Even Tolmie has suggested he is a target.

Turst me...this guy is a real target and i bet my left testicle that we will try for him hard....and very likely sign him.

I don't doubt it, but you're passing it off as a done deal. Doesn't matter how many pieces seem to fit, you don't know until you know.

BlueCityfan said:

So we're signing 2 left backs this summer then.

Lancet Fluke said:
BlueCityfan said:

Touché ;)

jjeangi said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BlueCityfan said:

Touché ;)

Seriously though, I know we're all obsessed with Sanchez, Mata, Pastore etc but for me getting a decent left back will be the most crucial signing this summer. I hope we get it right this time because if we're looking for a left back again next summer, I'll cry.

BlueCityfan said:
jjeangi said:
BlueCityfan said:
Think about the logic behind that.

Even Tolmie has suggested he is a target.

Turst me...this guy is a real target and i bet my left testicle that we will try for him hard....and very likely sign him.

Guys, he just wagered a testicle. I think we can all back off at this point and give him some slack for both his level of confidence and degree of commitment.

I salute you, my internet friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.