Aly Cissokho

Sabster said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
jjeangi said:
I quite like the lad, a lot. But best? Not so sure...yet! Evra is still very much technically sound, even if his overall play is fading.

Make Cissokho a technician and he is world class immediately. That's what he's lacking in my opinion. He has everything else, the pace, tenacity, immense strength, good lofty crosses, and pretty good passing.

Edit: Matter of fact, the tidbit about technique could equally be said about Micah.
Couldn't agree more how much Micah is effective for the team he too isn't that good technical but his other attributes make up for it. I suppose Maicon who was regarded best full back in the world isn't great technically either probs slighty better than Micah in that department.

/Alot better
Lol yep, Maicon's technique is far superior than Micah's. FAR superior. Had to say it twice to get the point across.

jjeangi said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
What type of fee would we be looking at for him?.
Apparently something cheap, like under 12m. Who knows though.

How times have changed! £12m probably is cheap to us now but not very long ago we wouldn't have been able to scrape that together.

BlueCityfan said:
Lancet Fluke said:
ICT-Tam said:
He would be a good signing. I follow French football a little bit. L'OL haven't had the best of seasons but they still ended up in third. He failed a medical at Milan because of his teeth but i think it was later proved to be a bit melodramatic by Milan. Liverpool have been linked with him as well this summer. I think Lyon want 15 million for him.
'Whether it is clubs like Manchester United, Arsenal, Man City, now Liverpool or Chelsea, they are clubs you dream about.'
He said that in April, so i would assume we've been tracking him for a while.

Thought you were joking but, "On 14 June 2009, Italian club Milan announced that the club had signed Cissokho, subject to medical, with a reported deal of €15 million. Cissokho underwent his medical on 16 June, but the very next day it was revealed that he had failed it due to a problem with his teeth that could indicate potential spinal problems, and that the move was in jeopardy of collapse." Very odd.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/07/04/1363196/aly-cissokho-slams-milan-there-is-nothing-wrong-with-my" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... ng-with-my</a>

Cissokho slams Milan. It is thought that the transfer collapsed because Milan didn't have money to pay the transfer. Atleast Cissokho claims there is no problem. And that was just an excuse from Milan...

Their fans were frustrated because they didn't spend money on transfers and Milan wanted to show they spend but they didn't have mnoey so they acted like this. Pretended they were willing to spend.

It was just an excuse for Milan. I believe what Cissokho says.
I lol'd at that article.

BlueCityfan said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Lyon bought for for a reported 15m euros. Which is around £13m. However...you can't really say that his value has rised. You dont really pay more for left-backs.

Especially now when Lyon are in small financial troubles and are ready to sell some players.

Dunno if it affects the price. But im pretty sure that Lyon are ready to sell him for the same amount they bought him (15million euros). Maybe even slightly less...

If he doesn't cost us at least 30 million quid then in my eyes he's no good. We should only go for a players who's value exceeds 30 million English pounds.

But around 10m-15m pounds is his potential transfer fee.

craigsteel said:
and we also know that the german full back /centre half is not the answer in defence, £25 million we paid for no improvement .

Your opinion would carry more weight if you actually knew his name. How many times did he get to play at CB?

nmc said:
jjeangi said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Apparently something cheap, like under 12m. Who knows though.

How times have changed! £12m probably is cheap to us now but not very long ago we wouldn't have been able to scrape that together.

I just thought the same..Remember the Anelka transfer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.