Aly Cissokho

BlueCityfan said:
jjeangi said:
BlueCityfan said:
This guy has been linked with us for 1 year now.
Think about the logic behind that.

Even Tolmie has suggested he is a target.

Turst me...this guy is a real target and i bet my left testicle that we will try for him hard....and very likely sign him.
Well, Corky1970 offered to be banned if we don't agree a deal for Sanchez tomorrow but I think we can all agree this raises the stakes significantly.
So will BCF post a video of himself severing his own testicle if we don't sign Aly? That is what he promised, after all..

LongsightM13 said:
BlueCityfan said:
jjeangi said:

Turst me...this guy is a real target and i bet my left testicle that we will try for him hard....and very likely sign him.
Well, Corky1970 offered to be banned if we don't agree a deal for Sanchez tomorrow but I think we can all agree this raises the stakes significantly.
So will BCF post a video of himself severing his own testicle if we don't sign Aly? That is what he promised, after all..

May its a chick and has no testical.. or already lost the left one in war or sporting accident. Yes im so cheery arent I?

Mirror:

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini wants Lyon’s powerful French international left back Aly Cissokho - but he will have to pay £20 million for him.

Mancini plans to improve one of his weaker positions and supremo Garry Cook has been in France on a mission to close a deal for the strong-running Cissokho.

However Lyon have slapped a massive fee on his head, based on the fact that they paid around £15 million to bring him from Portuguese giants Porto just a year ago.

City have put Cissokho on their priority list, but the Eastlands outfit are finding it hard to land their targets as prices spiral despite their attempts to keep their spending under control.

Cissokho is one of the best left backs in Europe, but he came up the hard way and has had many problems in his chequered career.

The youngster went to Portugal in a bid to make his name and was a major hit with Porto - but a move to AC Milan collapsed because of a failed medical. However he has played a full season for Lyon.

Cissokho also had the chance to play for Senegal through his family roots, but has since played for France. However he was overlooked for their ill-fated World Cup squad.

Tron Coltrane said:
BlueCityfan said:
jjeangi said:

Guys, he just wagered a testicle. I think we can all back off at this point and give him some slack for both his level of confidence and degree of commitment.

I salute you, my internet friend.

I can never understand blokes betting in testicles, I mean if you lose, then you lose a testicle, and if you win and the odds are say 2/1 you win Two testicles, but what would you do with them? Bring them out every xmas and decorate the tree with them, or give them to the girlfriend on here birthday and pass them off as dangly earrings, not worth the risk imo.

BTW, I hope we get Cissokho.

Murph said:
Tron Coltrane said:
BlueCityfan said:

Guys, he just wagered a testicle. I think we can all back off at this point and give him some slack for both his level of confidence and degree of commitment.

I salute you, my internet friend.

I can never understand blokes betting in testicles, I mean if you lose, then you lose a testicle, and if you win and the odds are say 2/1 you win Two testicles, but what would you do with them? Bring them out every xmas and decorate the tree with them, or give them to the girlfriend on here birthday and pass them off as dangly earrings, not worth the risk imo.

BTW, I hope we get Cissokho.

Clearly you're not a billiards man.

I prefer my defenders premier league tested, but I'm all for this cat signing up.

The S*n running it too, this one could be a goer lads. :D

-

MANCHESTER CITY are closing in on £20million-rated Lyon ace Aly Cissokho.

Chief executive Gary Cook and sidekick Brian Marwood flew to France earlier this week to try and thrash out a deal.

City asked about the left-back two months ago and now hope the fact Lyon need cash to fund their own transfer plans will see them get their man.

Cissokho, 23, has a reputation as one of the most powerful and pacy full-backs in France and is in the mould of City's England defender Micah Richards.

Cissokho cost £12m from Porto two years ago after a move to AC Milan broke down when a medical showed potential spinal problems.

He has three years left on his contract and created a big impression at Old Trafford in 2009 as Porto earned a Champions League draw with Manchester United.

Eastlands boss Roberto Mancini has also looked at Everton's Leighton Baines, 26.

The Italian is determined to have two top-class stars for each position and wants competition for Serbian Aleksandar Kolarov.

Addam iz pro said:
Why did he fail his medical at AC Milan?

Because Milan couldn't afford him and they offered their fans an excuse.

Told you guys we are going to sign him!

What Mancini wants is a new Micah Richards but for the left-side. Cissokho is the man! He loves powerful and quick full-backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.