Aly Cissokho

C_T_I_D said:
richards30 said:
would be a brilliant signing!!! come city lets get going this summer!!! letting them dirty bastard rags get all the headlines!!!!

All because of average Jones and average Young.

I care more about us signing the right players, than signing players for the sake of getting an headline in the papers. Good things come to those who wait!
fingers crossed bud!! i know im being impatient but i`d hoped we would have started negoiating when champions league had been secured?? i have no doubt come august we will be highly delighted with the quality we have signed!!

I'm sure you're not the only one but there's over two months to go yet before the window closes so I don't blame us for negotiating fees down in order to play ball with the FFP regs behind closed doors.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm sure you're not the only one but there's over two months to go yet before the window closes so I don't blame us for negotiating fees down in order to play ball with the FFP regs behind closed doors.
just dont want us panic buying near the end of the window? get players in and out ready for pre-season so they can get as long as possible together? really think we have a shot at the title next season!!

I can see where you're coming from but I think if you've got it then you've got it.

Regardless, players from another league are going to need to adjust. Even Yaya, Drogba etc needed to do so but to suggest they need playing time with the team isn't true in my books. Class tells at the end of the day. Yes, we'd be better served doing so but I don't think it's as important as you suggest.

Also, I trust KAM (C.E) and Mancini to be more organised than to panic buy and have 2 or 3 targets in each of the positions he wishes to strengthen. Example, if doesn't work out with Sanchez then we'll move to Mata or Montilivo (sp?) etc.

I think we'll be stuck with a fair few of the deadwood purely because they're happy to pick up their wages and do bugger all. Not the most ambitious thing to do, but it's sort of a Danny Mills circumstance really isn't it?

C_T_I_D said:
bobmcfc said:
really don't want this guy.

Any reason why not?
:P
129077972875498445.jpg

C_T_I_D said:
richards30 said:
would be a brilliant signing!!! come city lets get going this summer!!! letting them dirty bastard rags get all the headlines!!!!

All because of average Jones and average Young.

I care more about us signing the right players, than signing players for the sake of getting an headline in the papers. Good things come to those who wait!

Average Jones and Average Young?

You can't be serious! Two excellent signings for around £32m; both young, can improve and I would have been very happy had we signed both of them to bolster our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.