Aly Cissokho

Invisible_Goat said:
From what ive seen of this lad in Champs league he is quality. I remember watching him against the rags a couple of seasons ago and a few of us were ravin about him. I thought alot of teams would of gone for him but wasnt suprised he signed for Lyon. Id be very happy if we got him.

I no youtube means nothing, but check out some of his qualities in particular his pace and strength

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6tOlv1GnoM&feature=related[/youtube]

All I see from that video is that he is very gready and extremely clumsy. Not impressed by that at all.

bobmcfc said:
so lyon fans think he's dogshit
Lyon fans hate him......and he's been really poor this season. not out of form poor, but basic defending and positional problem

He's not crap at all, people (like the above) are now seeing what they want to from a YouTube video after some people (like the Arsenal WUM gooney who is supposed to be banned - have we signed Nasri yet, gooney?) have raised doubts about him. He's much better than Kolarov and will cost a lot less than Baines in the end if we get him. He also has tons of CL experience and Mancini said himself he wants CL experience.

LoveCity said:
He's not crap at all, people (like the above) are now seeing what they want to from a YouTube video after some people (like the Arsenal WUM gooney who is supposed to be banned - have we signed Nasri yet, gooney?) have raised doubts about him. He's much better than Kolarov and will cost a lot less than Baines in the end if we get him. He also has tons of CL experience and Mancini said himself he wants CL experience.

If Mancini is interested....i trust him. He sees some potential in him and is sure he can mould a top left-back of him.

LoveCity said:

I havent really seen him play but I cant find anyone who watches Ligue 1 and thinks this guy is good.
All I keep hearing is that hes been rubbish and Lyon fans want him replaced.

BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:

If Mancini is interested....i trust him. He sees some potential in him and is sure he can mould a top left-back of him.

He saw this potential in Kolarov too.

Blue Coop said:
BlueCityfan said:
LoveCity said:

He saw this potential in Kolarov too.

Yeah. He is not offloading´him so maybe he still becomes top quality. But he wants 2 Left-backs.

This guy has pace and strenght. Kolarov has the brains IMO. But he is too soft and no pace.

he cant be any worse than bridge.

plus mancini did a good enoug job of reversing the fortunes of micah and by all accounts cissokho is a french, left sided micah. all athlete and no brain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.