Amsterdam police are a disgrace

TCIB said:
Congrats to the Dutch police for highlighting that your not in fact the tolerant and level headed nation we should all aspire to be.

Why the fuck did you do that ? i lived their and it was great you fucking pillocks.
Thugs in a uniform.

I hope this gets publicized well because i have had it to my back teeth of fucking prick coppers who abuse their authority.
When you hide your missus on the opposite side to the police in case they lash out you know it's fucked.

Dear Dutch authorities, fuck off you neanderthalic pricks.

Was gonna go to my pad their in a few weeks, gonna go to belgium now, yeah my 2-3k of spending money now goes on chips and mayo and not bags of weed.
They won't feel it but it will make me feel better.

I hope nobody was sever;y injured and you all got out safe.

i cant believe you didnt use your Mrs as a human shield !!

Pigeonho said:
nicholasjackson said:
Feyanoord won't give city any shit,big hooligan link,they came over to help out city at etihad Derby in April
So Hooligans from Holland came over to help City's hooligans v United? What's all that about?

I remember being in the old Chaddy Arms v Oldham in the mid 90's and some whopper saying that Hibs were down to help Oldham.
they did

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
Having been to countless away games, I know one thing you don't get attacked by police for nothing. If you are sharing a pub with a load of chavs however, there is a good chance you may be caught up in it.

Moral of the story is if you want to avoid police attacks visit more classy places and avoid the blue alliance like the plague as they always find themselves caught up in it, due to some of their members looking like teens that need a good face wash.
wat r u smokin mr?

billfromthehill said:
Having been to countless away games, I know one thing you don't get attacked by police for nothing. If you are sharing a pub with a load of chavs however, there is a good chance you may be caught up in it.

Moral of the story is if you want to avoid police attacks visit more classy places and avoid the blue alliance like the plague as they always find themselves caught up in it, due to some of their members looking like teens that need a good face wash.
wat r u smokin mr?

some clueless fuckers on here these days

What a prick, instead of insulting people on the internet go and say it to their faces.
Even better piss off back to Melbourne.

When I wandered past in the early afternoon the atmosphere between the two sets of fans was good. But it had all the hallmarks of a potential flashpoint. City fans in one pub, Ajax in another and the canal acting as a sort off imperfect barrier between, marking out territory. Where City and Ajax fans intermingled there didnt seem to be any problems, but the set up there invited trouble.

cibaman said:
When I wandered past in the early afternoon the atmosphere between the two sets of fans was good. But it had all the hallmarks of a potential flashpoint. City fans in one pub, Ajax in another and the canal acting as a sort off imperfect barrier between, marking out territory. Where City and Ajax fans intermingled there didnt seem to be any problems, but the set up there invited trouble.
ditto

Just registered here to commentate on this, as I think it's too simple to go 'ACAB' in these kind of situations.

I am an Amsterdammer, I am an Ajax fan. I've seen many European clubs travel to the city and match-days where nothing goes wrong are rare. From the police's perspective, it's far easier to contain the English visitors rather than the Ajax fans. It'd be a waste of time, as the groups looking for trouble know every alleyway they can jump out off. The Citizens can just be beaten into the pubs until the area is clear.

It might've been a bit hard on some Citizens who did nothing wrong, but comparing this completely standard event to what happened in Madrid is lazy and makes you look uninformed. We drew Madrid the past two years as well, we know what the Spanish police is like. City, with all due respect, have no history in Europe and your fans probably haven't made many trips.

JimmyJones said:
Just registered here to commentate on this, as I think it's too simple to go 'ACAB' in these kind of situations.

I am an Amsterdammer, I am an Ajax fan. I've seen many European clubs travel to the city and match-days where nothing goes wrong are rare. From the police's perspective, it's far easier to contain the English visitors rather than the Ajax fans. It'd be a waste of time, as the groups looking for trouble know every alleyway they can jump out off. The Citizens can just be beaten into the pubs until the area is clear.

It might've been a bit hard on some Citizens who did nothing wrong, but comparing this completely standard event to what happened in Madrid is lazy and makes you look uninformed. We drew Madrid the past two years as well, we know what the Spanish police is like. City, with all due respect, have no history in Europe and your fans probabl

y haven't made many trips.

Slightly patronising post about History!

We have all been on European trips before and we would have had a lot more trips if we were in your pub league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.