An apology - P12 British tourist dies after being struck by helicopter rotor blades

At first glance; what a tragedy.

After reading the first article I saw, I had little sympathy.

After reading that he was killed whilst allegedly trying to take a selfie my sympathy levels plummeted even further.

Obviously a waste of a life and he will be missed by loved ones but is this Darwinism in all it's glory?

You seem like a bit of a cxxt

Excuse me Dr, but if this is anything to go by, you might need to think about working on your bedside manner!!

;-)
I agree.

I have strange reactions to things. I have shed tears over the atrocities in Ukraine and elsewhere but for some reason I just think what an idiotic way for this young man to die.

When I was younger, mid twenties, a kid near me died after being electrocuted on the railway track and I had the same reaction. Equally I would have no sympathy for myself in the same circumstances.

Rest in peace to the poor lad.

How in the name of Christ do you not realise you're standing dangerously close to helicopter blades spinning at 400rpm? Was he blind drunk? I suspect there's a lot more to this than seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.