An End to Terrace/Armchair Managers vs Mancini...

no matter what team he put out it was criminal the way they backed out of every tackle,(we only gave away 3 fouls in the game) and once again kolarov turns his back on the ball to give away another goal,much as i detest scum and baconface
no team of his would be afraid to try

forevermancity said:
twinkletoes said:
You belittle another poster by claiming you know the ins and outs at City and use a story about something that happened prior to Mancini coming to Eastlands.

You say that people that go to away games have decided that he must go. So tell me why his name was being sang in a positive light on Monday?

blind faith. when he name is sang, it is followed by jokey remarks, or passionate shouts "get it right ffs" etc etc.

We also sing "all we need is jo" in your mind our supporters rate jo do we?

you need to open your eyes, ears and engage your brain.

by the way, i dont belittle posters who dont know the ins and outs at city. I had a dig at bigga about not knowing anything about football (as history shows). I dont throw my info around as a stick to beat posters with and very rarely bring it up.

I care not of what knowledge you once had(it seems Mr Ireland talked to any fool that would sympathise) you are pretty much on a par with everyone else now; you hold an opinion only.

I sought to write this thread in the backing of the manager for a club whose season is not over yet. In the backing of a man that probably knows he will have to adapt his tactics next season. In the backing of a man that once said 'football is the same the world over. Football is football'. Well, he knows whilst that may be true, football has different nuances to it in different parts of the world. I'll back a man that put out a full team and internationals and expected them to cope against a depleted strength Dipper side.

I'll back a man that still has us in 4th, not 14th.

You know sweet Fook All on the game of football, except an opinion, the same as I. Indeed, if you knew as much as you seem to, you would be working in the back/ coach staff of the club.

Ah, but you're not...

Bigga said:
forevermancity said:
blind faith. when he name is sang, it is followed by jokey remarks, or passionate shouts "get it right ffs" etc etc.

by the way, i dont belittle posters who dont know the ins and outs at city. I had a dig at bigga about not knowing anything about football (as history shows). I dont throw my info around as a stick to beat posters with and very rarely bring it up.

I care not of what knowledge you once had(it seems Mr Ireland talked to any fool that would sympathise) you are pretty much on a par with everyone else now; you hold an opinion only.

I sought to write this thread in the backing of the manager for a club whose season is not over yet. In the backing of a man that probably knows he will have to adapt his tactics next season. In the backing of a man that once said 'football is the same the world over. Football is football'. Well, he knows whilst that may be true, football has different nuances to it in different parts of the world. I'll back a man that put out a full team and internationals and expected them to cope against a depleted strength Dipper side.

You know sweet Fook All on the game of football, except an opinion, the same as I. Indeed, if you knew as much as you seem to, you would be working in the back/ coach staff of the club.

Ah, but you're not...

I have met Ireland once. Didnt like him.

You really are dim as well as clueless on the football front.

I have no time for you now; ciao.

Amen...it's fun and all when you say things like "I could do a better job" but in reality nobody here is even close to having the ability of managing a Premiership team let alone any professional team.

forevermancity said:
Bigga said:

Ah, but you're not...

Ow! That must've stung. Knowing that the truth hurts that all you have to do with football is spreading gossip and malicious ones at that. Is that what you have to offer on a 'football front'?? Have you offered any insight as to why de Jong didn't start, at least? Or why we were attacked so easily??

*shakes head*

If you're the 'font of all knowledge' when it comes to football, then we're truly screwed as a fan base!

I wrote this in Jan after seeing this trio play twice, I think

"Dzeko will play with either Tévez in support(if he wants to be disciplined enough to do the job) or Silva.

Mancini will see that not all three can play. After all, you cannot have two 'central' strikers traversing through the same area of play, nor can you have two play makers traversing through the same area of play. Why? Cos they get in each other's way and often there's empty space where someone should be, but isn't as they're occupying someone's space. So, three into two doesn't go.

I think you may see Tévez 'rested' more and more as we seek balance and control within the formation. The odds are that the main attack rotation will come from Silva, Dzeko or Tévez benched at regular intervals, during Prem games."

Not too wide of the mark for 'clueless'.

Bigga said:
forevermancity said:

Ow! That must've stung. Knowing that the truth hurts that all you have to do with football is spreading gossip and malicious ones at that. Is that what you have to offer on a 'football front'?? Have you offered any insight as to why de Jong didn't start, at least? Or why we were attacked so easily??

*shakes head*

If you're the 'font of all knowledge' when it comes to football, then we're truly screwed as a fan base!

I wrote this in Jan after seeing this trio play twice, I think

"Dzeko will play with either Tévez in support(if he wants to be disciplined enough to do the job) or Silva.

Mancini will see that not all three can play. After all, you cannot have two 'central' strikers traversing through the same area of play, nor can you have two play makers traversing through the same area of play. Why? Cos they get in each other's way and often there's empty space where someone should be, but isn't as they're occupying someone's space. So, three into two doesn't go.

I think you may see Tévez 'rested' more and more as we seek balance and control within the formation. The odds are that the main attack rotation will come from Silva, Dzeko or Tévez benched at regular intervals, during Prem games."

Not too wide of the mark for 'clueless'.
So because you saw something and wrote about it you aren't clueless?
I've always maintained that Micah will be a great player, does that make mr immune to criticism?

Harry Redknap is the man for the job. He is a master at tactics and knows how to play a specific team to get a result in any match. On top of that he is also brilliant in the transfer market. Can you imagine what he could so with some real money? We need to get him before England do. Sorry Roberto, you just havn't got it mate.

Didsbury Dave said:
Manc in London said:
Are you turning the debate into one about 'free will' and 'determinism'? A change from turning it into a rant about Mancini losing the dressing room.

I tend to use my energy into supporting the club rather than looking at ways to criticise it at every available opportunity.

If only you were our manager, eh? We'd be much better. Especially with your understanding of tactics and being able to read the game <where has the sarcasm smilie gone >

So have you ever had a criticism of a City manager while he was still in tenure?

Or a player?

DD, I didn't want to resort to having a pop but you do have the ability to push people's buttons, fella.

In answer to your question...Of course, I have had doubts about players and managers. But what I don't do is feel the need to constantly have a pop at them, especially on a public forum and neither do I think I know more than they do. I am also of the opinion that we are not privvy to everything that goes on (e.g. players carrying knocks etc..) so we are not always basing our opinuions on facts. I am therefore not quick to jump on the back of players and managers.

I will sing/chant players/managers names, regardless of what I think of them. I will also argue against opposition fans who criticise any City players or manager. Even if I think the opposition fan may be right. I see it as my duty as a Blue.

law1974 said:
Harry Redknap is the man for the job. He is a master at tactics and knows how to play a specific team to get a result in any match. On top of that he is also brilliant in the transfer market. Can you imagine what he could so with some real money? We need to get him before England do. Sorry Roberto, you just havn't got it mate.

not a bad wum for ure second post

forevermancity said:
twinkletoes said:
You belittle another poster by claiming you know the ins and outs at City and use a story about something that happened prior to Mancini coming to Eastlands.

You say that people that go to away games have decided that he must go. So tell me why his name was being sang in a positive light on Monday?

You need to get off you high horse. I can understand why Dismal Dave likes you.

It's not worth even conversing with someone as blinkered and officious as you.

Good luck Bigga.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 pm --<br /><br />
forevermancity said:
twinkletoes said:

You TRY to belittle people that dont share your opinon.

It's funny how nobody else ever hears the jokey remarks that your obviously "pindrop" hearing can detect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.