An End to Terrace/Armchair Managers vs Mancini...

bigga vs the world

you should stick to writing poor movie reviews highlighting the title in bold because your football knowledge is even worse than your critique's of movies.

Soulboy said:
Bigga said:
How stupid that view is!!

Every single manager in the world has bowed to either internal or external pressure, because pressure is something you cannot avoid in such a high profile position. Hasn't Whiskey Nose bowed to the pressure of Shrek dictating things? Isn't Wenger under constant pressure to get more experience/ world names in his side? Isn't Ancellotti under pressure to play an out of form Torres due to the money spent?

How short is the view you hold on what is perceived as 'jellyfish' management!! Thus, a totally sh*t argument, you have.

What, on crutches...??

You truly are childlike when it come to the philosophy of management.

A manager is responsible for what is within his remit. For a football manager that means signings, sales, tactics, training, motivation... all the usual stuff.

If he allows interference or others to pressurise him, that's his choice.

He can be like the best managers who refuse to be bowed, or he can crumble and look to blame everyone else when it goes tits up.

No one is forcing Mancini to drop Silva or NDJ... that was his choice. And if it wasn't his choice, then you have to ask what the fuck are we doing paying him £5m a year if someone else is making the decisions!

How did baconface bow to the pressure of Rooney? Seriously, how did he crumble?

All I see is Rooney playing as well as ever, leading the rags to a treble.

And Wenger under "constant pressure" to sign experienced players. Just remind me how he has bowed to this pressure? By taking no fucking notice of what outsiders are saying!

Who is pressurising Ancelotti to play Torres? Certyainly not the fans. Or the media. I assume you mean the owner... then that being the case, Ancel,otti will go the same way as Mourinho and refuse to back down.

You really do have to stop looking for scapegoats when the manager is not meeting his responsibilities.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that it's all the fans fault... ;-))

-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 am --

Bigga said:
How stupid that view is!!

Every single manager in the world has bowed to either internal or external pressure, because pressure is something you cannot avoid in such a high profile position. Hasn't Whiskey Nose bowed to the pressure of Shrek dictating things? Isn't Wenger under constant pressure to get more experience/ world names in his side? Isn't Ancellotti under pressure to play an out of form Torres due to the money spent?

How short is the view you hold on what is perceived as 'jellyfish' management!! Thus, a totally sh*t argument, you have.

What, on crutches...??

You really are clueless...

LOL!! Sure. More clueless than people wanting a player that does nothing but cause disruption and have the odd good game here and there, then fooks off injured cos he can't train?? Okay, then...

As for the utter sh*te about Shrek, where were you?? Under a rock?? 'Crumbling' is being held to ransom, which is what happened. Wenger only just manages to hold on to his beliefs, but that will be tested if we get into the Chumps League.

As for Ancelotti, read Hughes and his continual playing of the utterly sh*t Bridge at our club. Bought him and determined to play him.

How much did he cost again...??

Every manager bows to pressure, eventually. You just might not see it in the ways you think you should. Mancini put out a side that should have been WELL capable of getting a result, cos those chosen are perceived 'first teamers'.

So now, after a beating by the Dippers, Mancini is 'clueless'?? You cannot make this sh*t up from you lot. You are now saying that outside of the respected best 11, that the rest are not good enough??

Fair play to Bigga for being so cocksure on his argument. I think you will find the people calling Mancini aren't basing there opinion purely on the Liverpool game but on the maybe 10 points in 6 games before, or the failure to go out and really dismantle a top 7 side since the turn of the year, possibly on the no away wins in 2011. Could it be the poor European campaign that fizzled out even?

I find it hard you are slating fans purely for expressing a wish, when you consider the abundance of attacking talent we have the audacity so say we should go at teams more.

I personally want nothing more than Mancini to turn it around, but he doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes. We seem to rely on moments of individual brilliance rather than a great team goal.

Bigga said:
Soulboy said:
You truly are childlike when it come to the philosophy of management.

A manager is responsible for what is within his remit. For a football manager that means signings, sales, tactics, training, motivation... all the usual stuff.

If he allows interference or others to pressurise him, that's his choice.

He can be like the best managers who refuse to be bowed, or he can crumble and look to blame everyone else when it goes tits up.

No one is forcing Mancini to drop Silva or NDJ... that was his choice. And if it wasn't his choice, then you have to ask what the fuck are we doing paying him £5m a year if someone else is making the decisions!

How did baconface bow to the pressure of Rooney? Seriously, how did he crumble?

All I see is Rooney playing as well as ever, leading the rags to a treble.

And Wenger under "constant pressure" to sign experienced players. Just remind me how he has bowed to this pressure? By taking no fucking notice of what outsiders are saying!

Who is pressurising Ancelotti to play Torres? Certyainly not the fans. Or the media. I assume you mean the owner... then that being the case, Ancel,otti will go the same way as Mourinho and refuse to back down.

You really do have to stop looking for scapegoats when the manager is not meeting his responsibilities.

Next thing you'll be telling me is that it's all the fans fault... ;-))

-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 am --

You really are clueless...

LOL!! Sure. More clueless than people wanting a player that does nothing but cause disruption and have the odd good game here and there, then fooks off injured cos he can't train?? Okay, then...

As for the utter sh*te about Shrek, where were you?? Under a rock?? 'Crumbling' is being held to ransom, which is what happened. Wenger only just manages to hold on to his beliefs, but that will be tested if we get into the Chumps League.

As for Ancelotti, read Hughes and his continual playing of the utterly sh*t Bridge at our club. Bought him and determined to play him.

How much did he cost again...??

Every manager bows to pressure, eventually. You just might not see it in the ways you think you should. Mancini put out a side that should have been WELL capable of getting a result, cos those chosen are perceived 'first teamers'.

So now, after a beating by the Dippers, Mancini is 'clueless'?? You cannot make this sh*t up from you lot. You are now saying that outside of the respected best 11, that the rest are not good enough??

I never said Mancini was clueless.. I said you were clueless.

You claimed that Bellamy is on crutches... when he played a couple of days ago! That, to me, suggests you are clueless.

And for your responses... Ferguson won out with Rooney. The fact he is on the bigger contract is of little concern to the manager, I would suggest he is probably on the same money as Balotelli... but he now has a player at the top of his game transforming the rags from poor form into potential European champions... and you think that's a sign of Ferguson failing as a manager? Jeez!

And Wenger... you now admit he has not changed his principles... but might... Fuck me.

And Bridge... there are some who think that £8m Bridge is better value for money than £17m Kolarov.

And as for Mancini putting out a team well capable of a result at Liverpool... well clearly proved not to be the case. Or did I not see that correctly either?

You have made a bit of an arse of yourself with this thread to be fair. I'd hand the shovel to someone else before it gets too dark...

Didsbury Dave said:
So you are incapable of independant thought.

Does this apply to players too?

Are you turning the debate into one about 'free will' and 'determinism'? A change from turning it into a rant about Mancini losing the dressing room.

I tend to use my energy into supporting the club rather than looking at ways to criticise it at every available opportunity.

If only you were our manager, eh? We'd be much better. Especially with your understanding of tactics and being able to read the game <where has the sarcasm smilie gone >

Manc in London said:
Didsbury Dave said:
So you are incapable of independant thought.

Does this apply to players too?

Are you turning the debate into one about 'free will' and 'determinism'? A change from turning it into a rant about Mancini losing the dressing room.

I tend to use my energy into supporting the club rather than looking at ways to criticise it at every available opportunity.

If only you were our manager, eh? We'd be much better. Especially with your understanding of tactics and being able to read the game <where has the sarcasm smilie gone >

So have you ever had a criticism of a City manager while he was still in tenure?

Or a player?

Soulboy said:

You claimed that Bellamy is on crutches... when he played a couple of days ago! That, to me, suggests you are clueless.

And for your responses... Ferguson won out with Rooney. The fact he is on the bigger contract is of little concern to the manager, I would suggest he is probably on the same money as Balotelli... but he now has a player at the top of his game transforming the rags from poor form into potential European champions... and you think that's a sign of Ferguson failing as a manager? Jeez!

And Wenger... you now admit he has not changed his principles... but might... Fuck me.

And Bridge... there are some who think that £8m Bridge is better value for money than £17m Kolarov.

And as for Mancini putting out a team well capable of a result at Liverpool... well clearly proved not to be the case. Or did I not see that correctly either?

You have made a bit of an arse of yourself with this thread to be fair. I'd hand the shovel to someone else before it gets too dark...

'Clueless' now refers to you as you cannot construct a sentence in your head when reading it back. And further adding to that clueless tag; Bridge was £12M.

As for the Dippers, how many certified internationals were in that team that we couldn't match or surpass?? So when I say "a team well capable of a result at Liverpool", that's exactly what that meant.

In fact, talking to you is getting me nowhere and I wish no further to be associated with a fool...

Oh and just one more thing; the Whiskey Nose thing falls under my argument of internal or external pressures. Was there not a pressure to bend to Shrek's shafting or was that my imagination?

Don't bother, I know the answer.

Bigga said:
Soulboy said:

'Clueless' now refers to you as you cannot construct a sentence in your head when reading it back. And further adding to that clueless tag; Bridge was £12M.

As for the Dippers, how many certified internationals were in that team that we couldn't match or surpass?? So when I say "a team well capable of a result at Liverpool", that's exactly what that meant.

In fact, talking to you is getting me nowhere and I wish no further to be associated with a fool...

Oh and just one more thing; the Whiskey Nose thing falls under my argument of internal or external pressures. Was there not a pressure to bend to Shrek's shafting or was that my imagination?

Don't bother, I know the answer.

If you do know the answer, it will be for the first time in this thread...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.