An Update (of sorts)...

djhcity said:
Dont know if its been mentioned here but things seem to be hotting up!

I am not ITK at all and some probs wont be happy with the info but a lad i know works at City @ home and he says we are defo in for Cerci and its only a matter of time for that to get done. Weiss will be going out on loan somewhere 100%.

Like Billy said queue the abuse![/quote

Cerci? Is he a winger? Is he fast?

Neil McNab said:
djhcity said:

I am not ITK at all and some probs wont be happy with the info but a lad i know works at City @ home and he says we are defo in for Cerci and its only a matter of time for that to get done. Weiss will be going out on loan somewhere 100%.

Like Billy said queue the abuse!
Who are the "probs" and when did city start employing home workers?

By "probs" I meant people on here as they are not happy to see him in a blue shirt. City @ home are the offices at the ground.

Blue man chu said:
djhcity said:

Like Billy said queue the abuse![/quote

Cerci? Is he a winger? Is he fast?

has he an allergy to grass

but when he plays is he class,

will he drive around moss side with a wallet full of cash

oh cerci is he a winger is he fast

Craggers said:
I was reading FBlokes twitter posts the other day and he also alluded to something along these lines.

He mentioned the press are all too busy being caught up in the Nasri deal, they are possibly missing the boat on an bigger deal.

He also mentioned he received info to keep an eye on Barca and nothing more.

Mancini, himself said 2 other players ... 1 being a winger (Nasri) and the other being more central. Add to the fact Fibreglass is fairly sure to join Barca, then that midfield is looking awfully crowded :-)

I have heard this also re barca but it was months ago (at the end of the season). My friend works for liverpool tv. I will not tell you his name but he said he had been told by a couple of spanish media sources that xavi is on his way to city once barca get fabregas.

I have not said anything before because i myself dont believe the information my friend was given but seeing as though it has come up at this stage i thought it was worth mentioning to see if anyone else had any info.

HappyG said:
Thanks for the info, all sounds good to me. If we were to get another attacking mid as well as Nasri I would hope its a young up and coming player that would'nt mind not playing every week.

Whatever happens this season is going to be FOOKIN amazing!

If its a "name" player there are plenty of games to go around for all. At 60 games this season, we need at least 18-19 "starters" (starters being a player that can start against the best in the world).

-- Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm --

lancs blue said:
I'm disappointed with the reported attitude to the Eto'o deal, a bit short-sighted IMO, we really do need to offload Tevez if at all possible or he'll be hanging around like the smell in Balo's car and there doesn't seem to be too much interest in him.

Happy about Nasri if he's willing to come.

I would say it is "long-sighted". Buying Eto'o makes no sense for the long term future of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.