An Update (of sorts)...

Rodenberger10 said:
Craggers said:
I was reading FBlokes twitter posts the other day and he also alluded to something along these lines.

He mentioned the press are all too busy being caught up in the Nasri deal, they are possibly missing the boat on an bigger deal.

He also mentioned he received info to keep an eye on Barca and nothing more.

Mancini, himself said 2 other players ... 1 being a winger (Nasri) and the other being more central. Add to the fact Fibreglass is fairly sure to join Barca, then that midfield is looking awfully crowded :-)

I have heard this also re barca but it was months ago (at the end of the season). My friend works for liverpool tv. I will not tell you his name but he said he had been told by a couple of spanish media sources that xavi is on his way to city once barca get fabregas.

I have not said anything before because i myself dont believe the information my friend was given but seeing as though it has come up at this stage i thought it was worth mentioning to see if anyone else had any info.
seriously????? fuckin hell mate if we got xavi it would be almost unreal!!!! imagine a team that had xavi,yaya,silva,aguero,de jong and maybe eto`o in???? jesus!!!

richards30 said:
Rodenberger10 said:
Craggers said:
I was reading FBlokes twitter posts the other day and he also alluded to something along these lines.

He mentioned the press are all too busy being caught up in the Nasri deal, they are possibly missing the boat on an bigger deal.

He also mentioned he received info to keep an eye on Barca and nothing more.

Mancini, himself said 2 other players ... 1 being a winger (Nasri) and the other being more central. Add to the fact Fibreglass is fairly sure to join Barca, then that midfield is looking awfully crowded :-)

I have heard this also re barca but it was months ago (at the end of the season). My friend works for liverpool tv. I will not tell you his name but he said he had been told by a couple of spanish media sources that xavi is on his way to city once barca get fabregas.

I have not said anything before because i myself dont believe the information my friend was given but seeing as though it has come up at this stage i thought it was worth mentioning to see if anyone else had any info.
seriously????? fuckin hell mate if we got xavi it would be almost unreal!!!! imagine a team that had xavi,yaya,silva,aguero,de jong and maybe eto`o in???? jesus!!!

thats why i didnt believe as xavi is unbelievable but he is mr barca and their captain. I would love to see him here though!

de niro said:
is there only me that does'nt want fabregas?

I don't want him either silva for me is far better player...how many times does Fabregas get knocked of the ball? Silva very rarely gets knocked of the ball..

Rodenberger10 said:
thats why i didnt believe as xavi is unbelievable but he is mr barca and their captain. I would love to see him here though!

guy lives with his mom. if anyone is coming from barca its iniesta.

Ozil would be brilliant but dare I say he is as vital to Real as Ronaldo and I see such a deal as nearly impossible. I'd also straight swap if it was ever possible, Ozil's value is well beyond 30m now. His only drawback is questionable stamina, Mourinho took him off a lot late in games and the Premier League can be even more tiring.

BlueJill said:
Rodenberger10 said:

guy lives with his mom. if anyone is coming from barca its iniesta.

I think you have hit the nail on the head here...... currently we are not quite ready to prize top players away from Barca. Give us another 12 mths with a strong CL run and maybe the title then people will take us VERY seriously. As yet I think we still need a little more end product before the likes of Xavi, Iniesta etc come to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.