And so it begins...

sam-caddick wrote:
I am not ruling out Demichelis moving on.

With Garcia likely to leave as well it will allow us to to get both Mangala and Isco.

Vinny, Mangala, Nastasic and Rekik should be enough.

Someone posted the other day about that happening, said two london clubs had approached iirc.

Too many left footers there

NMB said:
sam-caddick wrote:

With Garcia likely to leave as well it will allow us to to get both Mangala and Isco.

Someone posted the other day about that happening, said two london clubs had approached iirc.

not many square passes we would be going round in circles! :)

sam-caddick said:

God forbid Vinny gets an injury if Demichelis leaves and Mangala in his first year.

NMB said:
sam-caddick wrote:

This, unless we trust Boyata

bluechampion7891 said:
NMB said:
sam-caddick wrote:

Too many left footers then ;)

NMB said:
sam-caddick wrote:

Oi what's wrong with being left footed?
Fucking elitist righty bastards

Barcon said:
sam-caddick said:

God forbid Vinny gets an injury if Demichelis leaves and Mangala in his first year.

Why spend €40m on Mangala when we are going to be worried about him leading our line when Vinny is out, he isn't a kid, the man is 24 next season?

I fear Nastasic will ask for a move if Demichelis is our go to guy for whenever Vinny or Mangala get inujred because it will mean Nastasic will likely only feature in cup games.

I thought Demichelis was superb in the last few months of last season but Nastasic is our future.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
bluechampion7891 said:
NMB said:
sam-caddick wrote:

We do have quite a few Catholics don't we.

sam-caddick said:
Barcon said:
sam-caddick said:

Why spend €40m on Mangala when we are going to be worried about him leading our line when Vinny is out, he isn't a kid, the man is 24 next season?

I fear Nastasic will ask for a move if Demichelis is our go to guy for whenever Vinny or Mangala get inujred because it will mean Nastasic will likely only feature in cup games.

I thought Demichelis was superb in the last few months of last season but Nastasic is our future.

Do you think PSG is thinking the same about David Luiz when Thiago Silva is out? I'm not saying Mangala is as bad as Luiz, in fact I haven't seen Mangala play at all, but it doesn't matter what he costs. There will always be some adjustment period to the way we play. That's one of the reasons Pellers brought in Demichelis as well as Willy. They already know the system and can organize. It's not only about being strong and quick. It's about positioning. We caught so may teams offside last season. Even a minor lapse in concentration could give away a goal. I suspect even if Mangala were to come in, Demichelis will play a few games until he understands the system.

I don't know if Mangala is leader, if he is great. I know Demichelis does well communicating with whoever he is paired with.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
bluechampion7891 said:
NMB said:
sam-caddick wrote:

Keep religion out of this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.