And so it begins...

It's like Jackafuckingnory on here, never ceases to amaze me. Anyone thinking we'll let Demi go needs their fucking head testing - the guy can cover both left and right and had an awesome WC. Unbelievable, Jeff.

sam-caddick said:
Barcon said:
sam-caddick said:
I am not ruling out Demichelis moving on.

With Garcia likely to leave as well it will allow us to to get both Mangala and Isco.

Vinny, Mangala, Nastasic and Rekik should be enough.

God forbid Vinny gets an injury if Demichelis leaves and Mangala in his first year.

Why spend €40m on Mangala when we are going to be worried about him leading our line when Vinny is out, he isn't a kid, the man is 24 next season?

I fear Nastasic will ask for a move if Demichelis is our go to guy for whenever Vinny or Mangala get inujred because it will mean Nastasic will likely only feature in cup games.

I thought Demichelis was superb in the last few months of last season but Nastasic is our future.

Mangala will be eased into the league IMO, with Demichelis playing a fair number of games in the first half of the season. Nastic will be told no if he asks for a move (again, imo). I reckon Demechelis will be gone next year though.

Jaxite said:
sam-caddick said:

With Garcia likely to leave as well it will allow us to to get both Mangala and Isco.

Yeah seems the best idea, but cant see MP doing that.

I hope he doesn't, we'd be fucked.

de niro said:
Jaxite said:
sam-caddick said:

Demichelis is going nowhere - he is pivotal to allowing our new cb time to bed in. Respected and trusted by the manager and team alike. We can all stand up towards the end of the season and thank him for his contribution to our progress. Mangala will need time and Natastic's future lies elsewhere at this time.

Mr HJ said:
de niro said:
Jaxite said:

Demichelis is going nowhere - he is pivotal to allowing our new cb time to bed in. Respected and trusted by the manager and team alike. We can all stand up towards the end of the season and thank him for his contribution to our progress. Mangala will need time and Natastic's future lies elsewhere at this time.

jovetic going nowhere either confirmed.

Cant see Demichalis leaving, that would leave us with Kompany and three other centre backs who have hardly played any premier league football yet alone CL.

Pretty sure Nastasic will go back to Italy, Denayer will go out on loan and Rekik will become fourth choice centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.