And so it begins...

FantasyIreland said:
Kolarov would have been my fall guy for a HG replacement.
Kolarov is one of the most important players we have. We can barely function without him as he is pretty much our entire width (plus Zaba).

Oils said:
manimanc said:
Kolorov is a great winger....
And that kind of makes him a bit of a naff defender by default....
Don't agree mate, kolorov can defend, it's a bit of a myth that he can't
Let me say I think he's better going forward than going back....
As a side note I think he's blossomed under Manuel, he was stagnating under Bobby manc....

manimanc said:
Oils said:
manimanc said:
Kolorov is a great winger....
And that kind of makes him a bit of a naff defender by default....
Don't agree mate, kolorov can defend, it's a bit of a myth that he can't
Let me say I think he's better going forward than going back....
As a side note I think he's blossomed under Manuel, he was stagnating under Bobby manc....
Yep defo a better player under pelligrini, and for me a vital part of the squad also. Don't want him going anywhere

Really depends what formation we play.

If it's 4-5-1 then Negredo can go, if it's 4-4-2 then Garcia can go.

I championed binning Kolarov for Moreno at the start of the window, but with regards to binning him to meet our HG quota Clichy simply isn't good enough and to buy a HG left-back in his place is not financially viable (particularly under our FFP restriction).

Tricky_Trev said:
FantasyIreland said:
Kolarov is one of the most important players we have. We can barely function without him as he is pretty much our entire width (plus Zaba).

I agree,an attacking full back is essential to our system.

Well from all the media at the minute when quim is done so are we :-( dont get me wrong we are ALOT stronger in depth and quality than last year but I just miss that buzz signing? If we could get isco and loan and buy next year then we could start buying young top players who could develop into world class and be with us years! Are we done tolmie or is there one more treat depending on outgoings mate?

NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
Way too important to the team and our attacking play to dispense with. Couldn't possibly sign a HG left back that could do his role, Baines being as close as it gets.

If a foreign player had to go I'd reluctantly suggest Negredo.

Sagna (shouldn't have been signed until end of window especially as we still have Richards)
Caballero (shouldn't have been signed until other transfer business completed)
Jovetic (Yet to prove himself, injury prone but could get money back from him on transfer)
Negredo (difficult to move him now with injury, may exclude him from registration)
Garcia (looks most likely due to Fernando signing, despite strong second half of the season)
Nastasic (potential loan deal)

It may be possible to only register Demichellis for league and not Champions league.

I would be very reluctant to let any other players leave unless huge transfer available

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
NQCitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
Way too important to the team and our attacking play to dispense with. Couldn't possibly sign a HG left back that could do his role, Baines being as close as it gets.

If a foreign player had to go I'd reluctantly suggest Negredo.

Sagna (shouldn't have been signed until end of window especially as we still have Richards)
Caballero (shouldn't have been signed until other transfer business completed)
Jovetic (Yet to prove himself, injury prone but could get money back from him on transfer)
Negredo (difficult to move him now with injury, may exclude him from registration)
Garcia (looks most likely due to Fernando signing, despite strong second half of the season)
Nastasic (potential loan deal)

It may be possible to only register Demichellis for league and not Champions league.

I would be very reluctant to let any other players leave unless huge transfer available

There has obviously been to much sun in the north of Scotland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.