And so it begins...

FantasyIreland said:
ox-blue said:
Micah to Everton? Anybody heard anything on this?

I cant see Martinez being interested in a player like Micah,and frankly,i don't think he would be good enough.Not a prayer he would take the rightback birth and I believe they have better centre halves.

This is a no brainer for me from Everton's point of view.

Micah right now wouldn't be good enough for Everton's strongest side but with a European campaign as well they need good players in numbers. Too many on here are forgetting how good the very badly advised Micah actually was until he got knobbed about by the England set up and hit by injuries.

Play Micah at Right Back and you can rest Coleman or even push Coleman forward.
Play Micah at Centre back and you can rest Jagielka or a very old Distin or take away pressure from the new wonder kid John Stones.

wow.....do we have enough room on the squad?

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1m
And to follow up, the Daily Mail has just reported that Lampard is set to sign a 6-month loan deal with City! Will be in the PL + CL squads.

reading now that lampard set for a loan spell

i think it will more to do with him keeping fit and training at a high level and then joining nycfc

No problem Frank is association as far a club are concerned only have four

Hart
Clichy
Milner
Rodwell

Midfield

Yaya
Fernandhino

Fernando
Lampard

Navas
Milner

Nasri
Silva

Perfectly balanced IMO :- Without Rodwell, Sinclair presuming they are gone as well as Garcia.

watched the 6-1 the other day, micah was outstanding. whatever has happend to the lad i dont know but a change of club would kick start his carrer. i hope he gets sorted as he's a cracking lad.

de niro said:
watched the 6-1 the other day, micah was outstanding. whatever has happend to the lad i dont know but a change of club would kick start his carrer. i hope he gets sorted as he's a cracking lad.

Agree he was. But over the last 12 months, what sort of run of games has he had? I can hardly remember him starting, let alone a run of games.

If he can just stay fit and get some game time under his belt there's no reason why he can't get back to that level. The big question is, can he stay fit, since his fitness over the past 2 seasons has been dismal.

de niro said:
He was outstanding in that,his last top performance.

de niro said:

Unfortunately, I think as a club and a team we progressed at speed and Micah didn't keep up, in fact probably regressed a little. Goddluck to him whatever happens.

If I remember right, Micah was playing some really good stuff the whole of 2012 until he played for the British team in the Olympics? Got injured and its been all downhill from there unfortunately. He needs a run of games to get any kind of touch and positional sense back and he aint getting that at City. All the best to the lad, fingers crossed we can get a couple of mil for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.