And so it begins...

I'm amused by the shit thrown at TH (and others) by people who seem to attach huge importance to every word, video or comment posted by him.

Whether he is a well connected and informed person or not matters less than the way YOU take what is posted and how you react to it.

If you feel the need to vent on here about it or try to 'spoil' the enjoyment that others have on such threads I would think that it is YOU that has an issue with managing your emotions and perhaps you need to reevaluate your relationship with the internet.

Now of course you can now flame me and abuse me and try to get the last word in on this matter but I would again suggest that it shows that YOU have an issue and nobody else.

fbloke said:
I'm amused by the shit thrown at TH (and others) by people who seem to attach huge importance to every word, video or comment posted by him.

Whether he is a well connected and informed person or not matters less than the way YOU take what is posted and how you react to it.

If you feel the need to vent on here about it or try to 'spoil' the enjoyment that others have on such threads I would think that it is YOU that has an issue with managing your emotions and perhaps you need to reevaluate your relationship with the internet.

Now of course you can now flame me and abuse me and try to get the last word in on this matter but I would again suggest that it shows that YOU have an issue and nobody else.

This is why we need a 'like' button.

barryo said:
fbloke said:

This is why we need a 'like' button.

let's just have a hate button....yeah, I hate everyone!!

fbloke said:
perhaps you need to reevaluate your relationship with the internet

Spot-on.

And anyone who has a relationship with the internet needs to reevaluate their relationship with real life.

mad4city said:
1961_vintage said:
manimanc said:
Anybody care to explain what the fuck besmirch means?

Yes it means you are a huge fuck-off German battleship that has been sunk.

Really?
Hood a thunk it?

There it goes.. the best one-liner I'm ever gonna come up with and nobody, NOBODY!, twigged it.
I hate you all.

PS mighta helped if I'd spelt Hood correctly in my original post, admittedly.

mad4city said:
mad4city said:
1961_vintage said:
Yes it means you are a huge fuck-off German battleship that has been sunk.

Really?
Hood a thunk it?

There it goes.. the best one-liner I'm ever gonna come up with and nobody, NOBODY!, twigged it.
I hate you all.

PS mighta helped if I'd spelt Hood correctly in my original post, admittedly.

When you have to explain it.....

fbloke said:

Many young posters on here keen to have news on the club they support. TH has built up his own importance and cult status very deliberately. It is clear to me he has some knowledge but not inside club knowledge, probably media knowledge (e.g. making an announcement very shortly before sky video released confirming effectively what he said). Mangala EVERYONE knew about. Perhaps it would be better if TH evaluated his relationship with the internet and his need for attention at the expense of young or less astute fans. All fine to call it 'entertainment' but it is a transfer forum and no one would be interested UNLESS they had belief the information and the source of the information had some inside knowledge.

fbloke said:

I'm just amused by how this same shit comes up every. single. bloody. window. It's cookie cutter. You could copy and paste the same thread twice a year until the end of time, save us all the bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.