Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carrol

this is a joke ..no way on this planet could we rate this clown

Blue Lloyd said:
fbloke said:
Not an ITK thing but i am in Wallsend t'nite and with some footie folks.

The first thing said was "keep your money were not interested"

The rumour is of a buy and loan back deal.

Some locals are agitated but i dont see that as a goer tbh.

One word - why?

The place is a shithole.

Two words - Charity Work

he is pish! think we can do a lot better. He dont have a look in, loos like a poor dado prso with that ponytail

17 goals in the championship, sign him up.

Wouldn't be giving him a second look if he wasn't English. There are far, far more talented players than him of similar age.

Andy Carroll is absolute gash. Just a big lump up front, he's slow, makes bad decisions all the time, has a terrible technique and just stands out in a poor team. He's good in the air that's about it.

He won't score more than 7-8 goals this season and that's if he has a fantastic season. I'll predict 5

Andy Carroll is absolute gash. Just a big lump up front, he's slow, makes bad decisions all the time, has a terrible technique and just stands out in a poor team. He's good in the air that's about it.

Oh eck, bound to score against us now you have said that.

AntonDonJuan said:

He won't score more than 7-8 goals this season and that's if he has a fantastic season. I'll predict 5

he looks committed though and i will put money on him scoring 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.