Andy May

Great lad is Andy.

Me and him were brought up kicking a football together on the wild streets of Hulme!

Don't see him so much these days but his brother, Steve, is there every week. I think he did some coaching in America and a bit of media stuff...

Andy was a bit of a rum lad in his teen years as well... but that story will do for another day!

All his family were City fanatics. So that, if no other reason, means he should be respected for making his dream come true.

Soulboy said:
Great lad is Andy.

Me and him were brought up kicking a football together on the wild streets of Hulme!

Don't see him so much these days but his brother, Steve, is there every week. I think he did some coaching in America and a bit of media stuff...

Andy was a bit of a rum lad in his teen years as well... but that story will do for another day!

All his family were City fanatics. So that, if no other reason, means he should be respected for making his dream come true.
Well said.

i'm a distant friend of Andy Mays ex-missus , and she doesn't appear to think all that much of him , that's for sure !

But for the record Andy May was just an average player at best ... he was never gonna make it big in a month of Sundays!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.