Andy May

He scored in the 5-1 Charlton promotion game, or am I imagining that!?

47,000 in Maine Road that day, but felt like at least 10,000 more than that !

My dad and Andys dad Kevin were good friends years ago they used to live near Broadhurst playing fields in Moston...This is how much footballs changed we picked him up in our car on our way to Maine Road when he made his debut, and dropped him off at the ground...A few years later he some really bad luck with one of his kids

Adequate,though hardly awe inspiring.
His mane claim to fame was his lusturous locks,he,Ian Scott and Steve Kinsey,must have gone to the same hairdresser.

He was part of city's lads (firm) whilst he was an apprentice at city.

Loves the blues therefore he's ok by me.

Can't understand people who slag off ex players who's heart was obviously in the club

ellibb said:

Can't understand people who slag off ex players who's heart was obviously in the club
Yep, i used to work with his brother Steve another good Blue. Remember being at Victoria station waiting for Leeds to arrive, Andy and Steve were both there with the reception committee. Andy was in the youth team at the time. Class.

totallywired said:
ellibb said:

Yep, i used to work with his brother Steve another good Blue. Remember being at Victoria station waiting for Leeds to arrive, Andy and Steve were both there with the reception committee. Andy was in the youth team at the time. Class.

Strange watching him playing for the 1st team just a couple of years after scrapping alongside him outside the north stand against Newcastle.

Andy wasn`t a world beater but in those days how many players on our team were . Used to play footie against his brother Stevie, and he used to go in bookies in Piccadilly where my wife worked, there have been many worse players than Andy in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.