Andy Mitten M.E.N Success comes at a price

He is just another one who bailed out before the going got in any way tough. Tough to them is having to actually attend a game because they rely on Surrey to fill the ground. The truth hurts them deeply like a knife.

Anybody who was at Warwick services for the semi and the charity shield will tell you who is from round here. Us.

Dexter Morgan said:
Ive been waiting for this as i cant start a thread.What a bitter turd this fella is. Comes close to Terry Christian in the rag gobshite stakes. Article full of idiotic non factual jealousy. If you still buy this paper have a word with yourselves eh?

No-one comes close to Christian in the gobshite stakes. Impossible......

I, like I'm sure all City supporters (with the possible exception of that tw@t Schindler) don't give a flying fig what fans of other clubs think of us and how we have achieved all we have since HH Sheikh Mansour took over.

Why would they think we are embarrassed by having such a generous and foresighted owner?

And has been said before, no matter what they might say, none of them would turn down the chance to have someone with even half the personal wealth of Sheikh Mansour as their owner.

How does he account for the hatred towards utd in the 70s and 80s when they were not successful? Remember how their fans smashed up poor Norwich City's ground? They were hated then as they are now. What he is really trying to say is utd fans have hated Liverpool for all these years because they were so successful.

superwatsonwatson said:
How does he account for the hatred towards utd in the 70s and 80s when they were not successful? Remember how their fans smashed up poor Norwich City's ground? They were hated then as they are now. What he is really trying to say is utd fans have hated Liverpool for all these years because they were so successful.
It goes back a lot further than that.
They were nicknamed"Moneybags UTD" in the early 1900's right to the 20/30's when a mega-rich owner came in saved them from extinction, bought them the Swamp & a load of good players.
Next dose was the 40/50's when ANOTHER rich owner poured money into a youth system that raped other clubs of players.
They even used fuckin Priests to scout talent for them,next dose of hatred came from the Midland clubs that were outraged they had stole Duncan Edwards away by throwing money at his family.
Burnley offered to help utd out after Munich by loaning players but utd wanted the best players & made it clear they were annoyed Burnley hadn't complied.
Next up was Bolton who were convinced utd were using Munich to gain an advantage over them in the 58 FA cup final.
Then came the Edwards family,this is a paraphrase from Martin Edwards in the late 80's but it's all true"I cannot afford to keep pouring money down a bottomless pit",well run my arse ,they just decided to dance with the Devil ,well now it's time to fuckin swallow and they don't like it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.afinelung.com/?p=4394" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.afinelung.com/?p=4394</a>

The above article is from the Guardian Facebook page, it seems that some of the 'sussed and sorted' brigade aren't over impressed with their fellow 'fans'.

To be honest at least those out of towners do actually pass through the turnstiles at the sty unlike the many thousands of Greater Manchester 'reds' clad in their AON tops in their local everytime they are on and who in many instances have never even watched them in the flesh.

We are NOTHING like them , they are cowards, lemmings who take the easy option, people who are desperate to 'belong' and fit in..utter pond life!. For the life of me i can't understand that clown Andeh Mittohn saying that our fans didn't seem bothered when we won the league, contrast the colour and the emotion and the nerves to that bunch of black clad bald 40 somethings at Sunderland looking ever so moody whilst singing the numerous nursery rhymes by that well known attention seeking fat Guardanista vegie from Stockport....chalk and cheese.

Probably a fair point. Not sure about more emotion on his face than in the ground. Every around me including me was bawling like a baby.

Gary James said:
It is a little disappointing that we don't have a City fan in a similar position writing regular features for the MEN. There are plenty of decent City writers around (I'd certainly be interested in writing a regular piece of course and I guess I'm not the only one) and it would be great to see a Blue have a similar column.

Ah well.

you're far too objective for the muen gary.

I can't imagine that Blues like Gary James Dàve Wallace BTH & the like would want write articles about the rags & certainly not with made up anecdotes & imagined scenes. Its bollocks bullshit lies & condescending nonsense

I have just got back from Tenerife and the amount of stories and joy i saw and heard from City fans TWO months later proves Mitten is talking shite as usual.People saying they still get goosebumps talking about it and watching the video's.

I tormented every rag i knew or came across their personaly.I had the ''Why always me?'' T-shirt,the champions one on sale immediately after the Q.P.R game and a glorious 1-6 T-shirt.The people looking at me with faces like they were sucking a lemon,or ranting with their missus at the bar while glaring at me was an utter delight!

They certainly don't like it up em and i am loving every second of their misery and pain,long may it continue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.