Andy Mitten M.E.N Success comes at a price

Ive been saying it for the past 36 years ever since I was about 10 years old when I had already had my fill of about 4 years of shite from my Rag school mates that they are all c***s, self righteous and condesending with bully boy attitudes which probably stems from the constant hype of the media's sychophantic love affair with 'The World's Self Titled Biggest Football Club'. If you keep on saying something enough times then people start to believe it and if your constantly told your the best then its partly understandable that they look down on the rest of us.

I honestly believe there is a strong strand of DNA in a person which attracts them to wanting to latch onto something in life which is successful in order to bring some kind of false pleasure into their lives. Maybe it's an insecurity but i'd love to see this collective number of 300million United fans loyalty tested with about 10 years of failure and see how many coach loads pile up the M1 and M6 every week with nothing but hope to cling onto.

Andy Mitten, Zoe Ball, Eamonn Holmes, Angus Deayton, Mick Hucknall, Olly Muirs et al...the names and faces may change but the shite they all spout remains the same.

Blue2112 you are so right, they are almost to a Man utter scum, they go on about scousers but one scouser is worth a hundred of them.

His article made me smile.

It just shows how bitter they are, it shows how much they hate us winning something and it shows what a bunch of utter cunts they are.

I want to read an article like this everyday for the next 50 years because there hatred wwill consume them :)

i love it when an embittered red knows his time is up, and whats even better its us that is calling the time
roll on the the happy days
i love being hated

bluemanc said:
@AndyMitten lost it bigtime and he's playing the abused victim card, and he's hid his tweets.
Would you say face to face? Or just here, hiding behind a pseudonym
You're probably not the prick that you come across on here in real life.
Asking for real names and pictures now,lol.
He started it.

the daft twat can't even write a proper sentence.

Piss-poor excuse for a professional writer. His articles in FourFourTwo etc are laughable for a supposedly impartial journalist.
Even more amusingly, he always seeks to write about himself as much as the subject at hand, portraying himself with a ridiculous fictional persona, grounded in wishful thinking — a rock-hard lad who knows all the 'top boys' at every ground in the world, but who is intelligent, worldly and sensitive enough not to get involved himself anymore.
In reality, a mouth-breathing shithouse who probably gets a semi-on watching the Football Factory

There is an element of truth in some of the things he said - things that have been alluded to by City fans in all fairness - but there are also inaccuracies in the article, not least that he claims the universal hatred for United is solely down to their success on the pitch. Most match-going football fans of any club in this country dislke a particular club not because of it's trophy haul but because of the behaviour of it's fans. And while not all United fans are arrogant or act like cunts, it's widely perceived amongst football fans that a larger percentage of their following are likely to play up than most other club's fans.

It's clear that some Rags and Mitten want City to take the mantle of most hated club away from United but these same people can't admit that much of the hatred for United is down to the arrogance and twatishness of a significant percentage of their match-day following rather than their huge tropy haul.

I'm not being funny but there's a shed load of people on this site that could write football articles every bit as good, no infact actually a whole lot better in all honesty than some of the so called experts. Some of the more articulate posters on here can piece together excellent appraisals with a more genuine, passionate and neutral understanding of the game and are in my opinion often give a far more balanced and enjoyable read than most of the newspaper journalists. Taking away the obvious City slant on all things I will read this site for an opinion on other clubs ahead of the newspaper coloumnists every time. Honestly I can't remember the last time I bought a newspaper and yet I can garner everything I need to know in the General Football forum of what's going on.

Somebody earlier said this fucker was numb as fuck.
He's now saying that because we eccept Stu Brennan & his articles we should offer him the same courtesy,no wonder he has 20,000 Orcs following him he's a deranged clown.
Sorry! but he's the one keeping this going with City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.