Angel Di Maria

If he can cut out the diving/cheating/whinging I would have him straight away!

Would be much financially viable than Bale because Bale is british

Fantastic player, pact, skilfully, clever, scores, creates. This guy would fit our style perfectly and work so well with the likes of AGuero and Silva. Would love us to be in for him but can't see why Madrid would let him go.

well since i watch real matches (from france) he is good 2 out of 4 games when he is ok he is a beast when isn't he frustrating so that's it ! could do a good job on the left

Marca reporting that us, United and PSG have contacted madrid about him since he'll be sold this summer.

Think this would be our most likely wing target tbh

cmdub said:
Marca reporting that us, United and PSG have contacted madrid about him since he'll be sold this summer.

Think this would be our most likely wing target tbh

My favourite winger in world football, on his day he is unreal!

Another Argentinian as well, the more the better because I absolutely adore them as footballers.

Makes you think if this is leaked from Marca, usually they report on transfers leaked out of Madrid so it could be an option, well he should be THE option we should go for as our winger.

Aguero, Tevez, Cavani, Guidetti, Silva, Nasri, Di Maria - no team in world football in my opinion will hold more depth of attacking talent than that, they just have to play to their potential!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.