Angel Di Maria

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If you can take anything at face value from a video, it would seem to suggest Pellegrini and Guidetti have a mutual admiration for each other.

Guidetti was insistent he was going on the trip to South Africa, maybe Cheeky had already put that in place.

Would be shocked if he was not fourth choice for us this season and Guidetti has a new mindset since he suffered such a bad injury.

Good to hear i realy hope he does make a breakthrough.

I would expect we are also looking for a new leftback since we are trying to sell Kolarov?

BlueDejong said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If you can take anything at face value from a video, it would seem to suggest Pellegrini and Guidetti have a mutual admiration for each other.

Guidetti was insistent he was going on the trip to South Africa, maybe Cheeky had already put that in place.

Would be shocked if he was not fourth choice for us this season and Guidetti has a new mindset since he suffered such a bad injury.

So, Next season striker options - Aguero, Dzeko, Negredo, Guidetti ?

Won't be far off the money if we can seal the deal with Sevilla.

Rammyblues said:
So the new list of targets

Di Maria
Lamela
Marquinhos
Pjanic.

So if five bought, Fernandhino, Navas, Negredo, (who seems to me like the Spanish equivalent of Uwe Rosler) Marquinhos, Pjanic/ Di Maria would be in a stronger position than we were last season, IMO I think the answer has to be yes.

SPANISH UWE- Love the sound of that. Can't sign soon enough for me!!

jonmcity said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Marquinhos is completely off my radar...is he another young Nasty type prospect?

The Catalan giants are hoping to bring the Brazilian teenager to Camp Nou as they look to bolster their defence but Roma are holding out for a €30 million (£25m) fee

By Wayne Veysey

Barcelona are preparing an improved offer for Roma defender Marquinhos.The Spanish champions have already had a €20million (£17m) bid rejected for the Brazilian teenager, who is regarded as one of the most promising centre-backs in world football.

No, Barca only CB option is Thiago Silva. Titto only want to him.

jonmcity said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Marquinhos is completely off my radar...is he another young Nasty type prospect?

The Catalan giants are hoping to bring the Brazilian teenager to Camp Nou as they look to bolster their defence but Roma are holding out for a €30 million (£25m) fee

By Wayne Veysey

Barcelona are preparing an improved offer for Roma defender Marquinhos.The Spanish champions have already had a €20million (£17m) bid rejected for the Brazilian teenager, who is regarded as one of the most promising centre-backs in world football.

him out of the question then.

bluekev1969 said:
Rammyblues said:
So the new list of targets

Di Maria
Lamela
Marquinhos
Pjanic.

So if five bought, Fernandhino, Navas, Negredo, (who seems to me like the Spanish equivalent of Uwe Rosler) Marquinhos, Pjanic/ Di Maria would be in a stronger position than we were last season, IMO I think the answer has to be yes.

SPANISH UWE- Love the sound of that. Can't sign soon enough for me!!

Here here!!!!

BlueDejong said:
jonmcity said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

By Wayne Veysey

No, Barca only CB option is Thiago Silva. Titto only want to him.
So they won't be signing a CB then? :P

Lamela a versatile forward, given he can play on the wing or through the middle. He scored 15 times for Roma last season in 33 appearances. Lamela is known for his pace and dribbling ability in a fluid forward line. Would work well in a 4-3-3 formation.

Madsen said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Good to hear i realy hope he does make a breakthrough.

I would expect we are also looking for a new leftback since we are trying to sell Kolarov?

Which would possibly explain the Marquinos interest.

He can play right across the back and is great competition for both Nasty and Clichy.

Lescott is out the door so Marquinos has two options for regular first team football.

At 19, he's a brilliant prospect but Barca know this too!

Cheeky has followed the lad since he was 13.

Roma really like Maicon, so this might be our chance. I would chuck Kolarov in for good measure.

CTID101 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Yeh.
In the T.Silva mold. Strong and quick but technically gifted and already a mature figure at the back for Roma. Like Nastasic, comfortable in possession but a talented defender as well.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxdIIW820bE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxdIIW820bE</a>

Thanks mate...looks pretty decent...not sure how he would slot in though...as good as they might be, two youngsters in central defence would not be ideal and I can only see them rotating to partner Komps...one of Nasty/Marq would have to be on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.