Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are very few players out there at present who can be classed as the fictional, "World Class"

Two obviously stand out; after that you are struggling.

Di Maria is not one of them.

If you want a player that spends most of his time mowing the grass with his ass and first pick in the synchronised diving team, he's your man, no denying his ability as a player but in my opinion, not suited to the PL. The rags wont break into the top 4 unless they sign Jesus and I'm not talking about Navas..!!

Cannot believe that many are doubting how good Di Maria is, if he was signing for us it'd be the complete opposite a giant wankfest. No defence would like to play against him, just ask that Atletico one from the CL final.

Armaan said:
Cannot believe that many are doubting how good Di Maria is, if he was signing for us it'd be the complete opposite a giant wankfest. No defence would like to play against him, just ask that Atletico one from the CL final.

Yep looks works class in parts but lets see him play half a dozen games in an average side before we judge him in the hardest most competitive league in the world plus playing in a side full of stars gives certain players freedom to perform, this move to a team well down on stars plus the spot light being well and truly on him might make him freeze and be a total flop!!

waspish said:
Armaan said:

Yep looks works class in parts but lets see him play half a dozen games in an average side before we judge him in the hardest most competitive league in the world plus playing in a side full of stars gives certain players freedom to perform, this move to a team well down on stars plus the spot light being well and truly on him might make him freeze and be a total flop!!
Yeah but how many times has he out performed those world class stars? Even for Argentina at times he's got them out the shitter when Messi couldn't. Recently Atleticos manager was also saying he was the best player Madrid had. Don't get me wrong I'm not worried about Utd one bit coz they're Shit, but a lot are vastly under rating one of the world's most exciting players.

Salford_Blue said:
There are very few players out there at present who can be classed as the fictional, "World Class"

Two obviously stand out; after that you are struggling.

Di Maria is not one of them.
Have to disagree. Had Di maria been available in the World Cup Final, Argentina may have won. He was also decisive in the Champions League final

Can anyone seriously tell me why Di Maria wants to leave Madrid, the current European champions, playing alongside players such as Ramos, Tranny, Benzema, Alonso, Modric etc and come to a team who can't even offer European football and he will be playing with the lkes of Smalling, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher etc. Has he fallen out with Ancelotti, does he not like the formation Madrid play or is it simpy his agent wants one last big pay day from him.

Eds said:
Can anyone seriously tell me why Di Maria wants to leave Madrid, the current European champions, playing alongside players such as Ramos, Tranny, Benzema, Alonso, Modric etc and come to a team who can't even offer European football and he will be playing with the lkes of Smalling, Cleverley, Carrick, Fletcher etc. Has he fallen out with Ancelotti, does he not like the formation Madrid play or is it simpy his agent wants one last big pay day from him.
He wants to play.

Maybe he thinks with his influence he can turn them into one of the best Premiership teams.

It will b interesting to see if he can reproduce his form in a struggling team. This will be test for him

Armaan said:

He's a very good player

Is he 60 million pound good?

Not even close

Eds said:

Tiddlywink night at Zabbas has become quite the thing on the Argentinian players social calender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.