Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think he would bring something different to our team.....he would bring that extra spark to our attack but 60mil is just crazy money!! Just glad we didn't try to get into a bidding war for this guy....panic buying by rags!

I have been banned from red cafe! for wumming apparantly - I just engaged in some mile banter - they have no sense of humour.

Has it happened to anyone else!

Allendintiers said:
Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph
Fee agreed between United and Real for Di Maria. United to pay an initial £59.7m.
14m ago

Stuart Mathieson ‏@StuMathiesonMEN 13m
£59.7m for Di Maria agreed. Medical next

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 19m
Fee of £59.7m agreed between Real and Man Utd for Di Maria, pending medical. Transfer now a formality

I think he is worth every penny.

Why aren't they quoting total cost (ie singing fee plus salary)?

About £130m for one player for a team not even playing in Europe

Ffp my arse

El Mago said:
Allendintiers said:
Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph
Fee agreed between United and Real for Di Maria. United to pay an initial £59.7m.
14m ago

Stuart Mathieson ‏@StuMathiesonMEN 13m
£59.7m for Di Maria agreed. Medical next

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 19m
Fee of £59.7m agreed between Real and Man Utd for Di Maria, pending medical. Transfer now a formality

I think he is worth every penny.

He is quality but £40m max!

ifiwasarichfan said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
razman said:
add to the fact that this signing will STILL not guarantee them top 4 !

not many wingers make that big of an impact in the prem.

I know it has been said a hundred times already but it really does bear repeating. He just isn't the player they need.

They could have got Hummels, Khedira and De Jong for around the same money.

I disagree, they do need pace in their attack imo. Though they could have probably bought someone like Depay or Firmino and still had a lot of money left over.

If I were them I would buy a top quality DM and just hope that the defense won't be too bad and that the attack will score a lot of goals.

GHoddle said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
not many wingers make that big of an impact in the prem.

I know it has been said a hundred times already but it really does bear repeating. He just isn't the player they need.

They could have got Hummels, Khedira and De Jong for around the same money.

I disagree, they do need pace in their attack imo. Though they could have probably bought someone like Depay or Firmino and still had a lot of money left over.

If I were them I would buy a top quality DM and just hope that the defense won't be too bad and that the attack will score a lot of goals.

spurs fan talking about the scum in a City forum, the world has gone fucking mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.