Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-real-madrid-put-40-million-price-tag-on-angel-di-maria/120472

Real Madrid have placed a £40 million price-tag on the head of Argentian winger Angel Di Maria as they look to fend off interest from Arsenal and Manchester United, according to the Express.

Di Maria was heavily linked with a move to the Gunners last summer, but the departure of then team-mate Mesut Ozil to Arsenal meant Di Maria was unable to move. He has been used in the vast majority of games this season under Carlo Ancelotti and Di Maria was the stand-out player for Real in winning the Champions League Final, in which he claimed the man of the match award.

Ancelotti is planning a major summer clear-out and surprisingly Di Maria is thought to be at the top of the list. Di Maria, who recently expressed his displeasure at being linked with Tottenham, is unsure of his future and admits he will leave all transfer talk to his represenatatives.

Di Maria admitted last month: “I am not going to lie, I know that there are clubs that want to sign me and can match Real Madrid’s demands.

“But that’s up to my representatives and the club. I will stay if the club wants me to stay.

“I am not thinking about my future now. We will see what Madrid have in mind, whether they want me to stay or leave.”

http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/50804-city-linked-with-di-maria-signing.php

Di Maria played a significant role as Real clinched the Champions League against Atletico last month but he could still be on the move as Real boss Carlo Ancelotti attempts to make room for new signings. Luis Suarez remains top of his wanted list and Ancelotti is prepared to let Di Maria move on for a fee in the region of £40 million if City are prepared to match it.
Arsenal and Manchester United are also tracking the winger but could be reluctant to pay that much, leaving the door open for Manuel Pellegrini to swoop. The 26-year-old will again face a battle for his place at the Bernabeu as Gareth Bale and Ronaldo continue to shine, so a switch to the Premier League cannot be ruled out. Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain could also offer him the chance of a move to France, but City would be confident of fighting off their interest.

If this guy is valued at £40 we should to try to be all in to get him. Forget Fabregas and Bernard. I'd even sell someone like Dzeko to help pay for it.

Larry Stranger said:
http://www.squawka.com/news/reports-real-madrid-put-40-million-price-tag-on-angel-di-maria/120472

Real Madrid have placed a £40 million price-tag on the head of Argentian winger Angel Di Maria as they look to fend off interest from Arsenal and Manchester United, according to the Express.

Di Maria was heavily linked with a move to the Gunners last summer, but the departure of then team-mate Mesut Ozil to Arsenal meant Di Maria was unable to move. He has been used in the vast majority of games this season under Carlo Ancelotti and Di Maria was the stand-out player for Real in winning the Champions League Final, in which he claimed the man of the match award.

Ancelotti is planning a major summer clear-out and surprisingly Di Maria is thought to be at the top of the list. Di Maria, who recently expressed his displeasure at being linked with Tottenham, is unsure of his future and admits he will leave all transfer talk to his represenatatives.

Di Maria admitted last month: “I am not going to lie, I know that there are clubs that want to sign me and can match Real Madrid’s demands.

“But that’s up to my representatives and the club. I will stay if the club wants me to stay.

“I am not thinking about my future now. We will see what Madrid have in mind, whether they want me to stay or leave.”

http://www.footballdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/50804-city-linked-with-di-maria-signing.php

Di Maria played a significant role as Real clinched the Champions League against Atletico last month but he could still be on the move as Real boss Carlo Ancelotti attempts to make room for new signings. Luis Suarez remains top of his wanted list and Ancelotti is prepared to let Di Maria move on for a fee in the region of £40 million if City are prepared to match it.
Arsenal and Manchester United are also tracking the winger but could be reluctant to pay that much, leaving the door open for Manuel Pellegrini to swoop. The 26-year-old will again face a battle for his place at the Bernabeu as Gareth Bale and Ronaldo continue to shine, so a switch to the Premier League cannot be ruled out. Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain could also offer him the chance of a move to France, but City would be confident of fighting off their interest.

If this guy is valued at £40 we should to try to be all in to get him. Forget Fabregas and Bernard. I'd even sell someone like Dzeko to help pay for it.

£40 would be a bargain.

Yes, of course. A CL winning team would sell one of its most important players, He had the best season of his career in 2013-14 both in terms of goals as well as assists.

imagine this front three

Dimaria Silva Nasri
OR
Navas Silva Dimaria

Just too good to be turned down. 40M? GET HIM

80s Shorts said:
Larry Stranger said:

£40 would be a bargain.
i'd be happy to chip in a tenner

MeatHunterrr said:
No, against bayern we mainly lost because of pellegrinis stupid 442 formation which was suidical. Against barca demichelis was easily exposed due to lack of pace which resulted in red card. Say whatever you want but we need top cb not more attacking options.
Demichelis's lack of pace was exposed because of Kompany's half way line suicide attempt at defending in that game.

BlueTG said:
MeatHunterrr said:
No, against bayern we mainly lost because of pellegrinis stupid 442 formation which was suidical. Against barca demichelis was easily exposed due to lack of pace which resulted in red card. Say whatever you want but we need top cb not more attacking options.
Demichelis's lack of pace was exposed because of Kompany's half way line suicide attempt at defending in that game.

Pellegrini would have told how he wants Kompany defending though.

Demichelis will get blamed for that Barca home game but for me we set up far too negatively and allowed Barcelona to play their game, for us being the home side it was criminal.

It took us to go down to ten to get going and start looking the home team and that happend mostly when Kolarov came of after being played on the wing (why?) and Nasri came on.

weare8kyk said:
imagine this front three

Dimaria Silva Nasri
OR
Navas Silva Dimaria

Just too good to be turned down. 40M? GET HIM

It's a good job we've not got someone with your grasp of 'front threes' in charge of handing out £40m fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.