Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like di maria and i am gutted that he is joining utd,well atleast seems likely he will be,fuck ffp..:(

Like music to my ears this... if Vidal snubs them, their plans to sign elite players will be in tatters... though he seems to be their #1 target and there doesn't seem to be any genuine rivals for his signing yet.

MANCHESTER UNITED’S latest attempt to secure a World Cup finalist looks set for failure after Angel Di Maria decided he would prefer to join Paris Saint-Germain. The Argentina midfielder has been made available by Real Madrid as the European champions put a deal in place to sign Toni Kroos, another United target.

United are understood to have offered £47.7m for winger Di Maria. Madrid believe they can achieve a higher fee because of PSG’s interest. According to sources close to the player, Di Maria judges a move to Paris as more attractive as Qatar-owned PSG have more money, a stronger squad and are in next season’s Champions League.

United are coming to terms with being only a second choice for top transfer targets.

(Duncan Castles, Sunday Times)

There's that word again....understood! I personally dont think utd have that sort of money to splash on one player plus wages

LoveCity said:
Like music to my ears this... if Vidal snubs them, their plans to sign elite players will be in tatters... though he seems to be their #1 target and there doesn't seem to be any genuine rivals for his signing yet.

MANCHESTER UNITED’S latest attempt to secure a World Cup finalist looks set for failure after Angel Di Maria decided he would prefer to join Paris Saint-Germain. The Argentina midfielder has been made available by Real Madrid as the European champions put a deal in place to sign Toni Kroos, another United target.

United are understood to have offered £47.7m for winger Di Maria. Madrid believe they can achieve a higher fee because of PSG’s interest. According to sources close to the player, Di Maria judges a move to Paris as more attractive as Qatar-owned PSG have more money, a stronger squad and are in next season’s Champions League.

United are coming to terms with being only a second choice for top transfer targets.

Brilliant!!

razman said:
LoveCity said:

Brilliant!!
How long have I waited to hear stuff like that.:)

PSG signing Di Maria??? how is that possible?
guess they don't really give a shit about FFP..

it's interesting to see how UEFA will respond to this..

capiloton said:

I think the signing of Di Maria by PSG would end any chance of getting a buyer for Yaya....Out of all the big clubs his agent talked about, only PSG would have put up the money we would want but with the FFP restrictions they have and the signing of Luiz and Di Maria I think Yaya will still be a blue when the season starts.....No replacements for his talent on the market, so keeping him was very important!

If City managed to sign Silva, Yaya, Aguero then Utd can pull deals off like this regardless of being in the Champions League

They may have a problem at the moment when CL teams are in the market for players, but as the clock ticks the no. of rivals will drop, and teams like Real Madrid, Barca, Bayen etc will be looking to dispose of 2-3 players.

It's likely that Utd will be able to complete a Di Maria type deal, but they may struggle for a central defender

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
capiloton said:

I think the signing of Di Maria by PSG would end any chance of getting a buyer for Yaya....Out of all the big clubs his agent talked about, only PSG would have put up the money we would want but with the FFP restrictions they have and the signing of Luiz and Di Maria I think Yaya will still be a blue when the season starts.....No replacements for his talent on the market, so keeping him was very important!
We'll end up with a Yaya who doesn't want to be here continuing to snipe at the club through the press and in the media. It was more important to sell him than to find a similar replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.