Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get Lucas Moura then?

We don't really need a winger. but he's one of the most exciting players I have seen.

Someone, and I hope not Utd, or Arsenal are going to be able to take some seriously talented players from Real Madrid and PSG when they have finished their transfer business

Marvin said:

We don't really need a winger. but he's one of the most exciting players I have seen.

Someone, and I hope not Utd, or Arsenal are going to be able to take some seriously talented players from Real Madrid and PSG when they have finished their transfer business

We dont play wingers and he wont sit on the bench thats navas role so forget it.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Marvin said:

We dont play wingers and he wont sit on the bench thats navas role so forget it.
One of the few players I'd sign regardless of who we have and what position he plays in. He's star quality, and that's the difference between City and the Barca, Real Madrid and Bayern

birchwoodgingerste said:
Marvin said:

we play 4-2-3-1 so the likes of Moura and Di Maria could easily fit in in the the "3", especially considering that we lack that type of dynamic player.

NoahCity said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Marvin said:

we play 4-2-3-1 so the likes of Moura and Di Maria could easily fit in in the the "3", especially considering that we lack that type of dynamic player.
This is why I wanted Sanchez. And I would have taken him over Mangala. Seeing as we don't have a CB problem. Yet everyone pretends we do :?

Dax777 said:
NoahCity said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
This is why I wanted Sanchez. And I would have taken him over Mangala. Seeing as we don't have a CB problem. Yet everyone pretends we do :?

Well, that pretending would include City who earmarked a long-term partner for Kompany (aka Mangala) as their #1 priority this summer. So intent are they on signing him that they rejected the chance to sign Benatia in a deal that could have long been done. For certain reasons, probably technical reasons I would guess (high line related?), they do not seem to think Nastasic is the optimal partner for Kompany in this style and Demichelis is 34 soon.

Dax777 said:
NoahCity said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Spot on mate, we don't have a CB problem, we have lost Lescott so maybe a backup squad player required but if we have Kompany fit and Nasty fit we are in good shape with MDM. Would much rather we get a quality player like Di Maria or Isco while they are available. Next season will be different without the bent Uefa restrictions

Chipmeister said:
Dax777 said:
NoahCity said:

Spot on mate, we don't have a CB problem, we have lost Lescott so maybe a backup squad player required but if we have Kompany fit and Nasty fit we are in good shape with MDM. Would much rather we get a quality player like Di Maria or Isco while they are available. Next season will be different without the bent Uefa restrictions
How do we not need a CB?

Vinny's rather injury prone, Demichelis is turning 34 this season, Rekik and Nastasic are still young with the former having made one Premier League appearance. When Demichelis hangs up his boots, which could easily be at the end of the upcoming season, then we'll have 3 players for 2 positions; when the club have shown they're rather committed to having 2 quality players per position.

Plus, Mangala was sounded out in the January window last season, perhaps indicating Pellegrini isn't sold on some of our current CB options..

We even had to play Javi there last season..

Also, what's all this "we play 4-2-3-1" bollocks?

pudge said:
Chipmeister said:
Dax777 said:

How do we not need a CB?

Vinny's rather injury prone, Demichelis is turning 34 this season, Rekik and Nastasic are still young with the former having made one Premier League appearance. When Demichelis hangs up his boots, which could easily be at the end of the upcoming season, then we'll have 3 players for 2 positions; when the club have shown they're rather committed to having 2 quality players per position.

Plus, Mangala was sounded out in the January window last season, perhaps indicating Pellegrini isn't sold on some of our current CB options..

We even had to play Javi there last season..

Also, what's all this "we play 4-2-3-1" bollocks?
Zab-------------Kompany---Demichelis--Kolarov
--------------------Yaya----Fernandinho------------
----------Silva---------Aguero/Jovetic-----------Nasri
--------------------------Dzeko/Negredo------------------

i mentioned before the world cup, city need to sign sanchez and di maria @ any cost.

Nagredo - Dzeko
Di Maria Sanchez

- Fernandinho - Fernando

Korolov - Mangala - Kompany - Sagna

Hart

unfortunately, it become a dream not reality !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.