Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allendintiers said:
jared said:
Can't believe some are dismissing Di Maria. He was a revelation last season asked to play an unfamiliar role sometimes in midfield when he is his best at a more forward role. He got on with it and even excelled. The guy is a top player. Having said that it will be interesting how lvg will fit him in the current 3-5-2 formation. But the dickface is anything if not flexible, he may switch to a 4-3-3 to fit in Di Maria.

What about Navas/Nasri?

I'd sell both or either for a crack at the far superior Di Maria.

FantasyIreland said:
Allendintiers said:
jared said:
Can't believe some are dismissing Di Maria. He was a revelation last season asked to play an unfamiliar role sometimes in midfield when he is his best at a more forward role. He got on with it and even excelled. The guy is a top player. Having said that it will be interesting how lvg will fit him in the current 3-5-2 formation. But the dickface is anything if not flexible, he may switch to a 4-3-3 to fit in Di Maria.

What about Navas/Nasri?

I'd sell both or either for a crack at the far superior Di Maria.

I'd keep Navas. Great impact sub. At the moment only he and Aguero provide pace.

Can't see Nasri going after just signing a new 5 year deal. Who would buy too?

Can't see us signing him also pissed by the fact that he is available and we are not getting him.
Tiki works some magic, Di Maria is F*** great talent

The only way to accommodate Di Maria is to sell a striker (Negredo) and stop playing 2 up front. Nasri and Navas won't be leaving. There's still no real sign of that happening on a regular basis despite all the talk.

weare8kyk said:
Can't see us signing him also pissed by the fact that he is available and we are not getting him.
Tiki works some magic, Di Maria is F*** great talent
He'd be great at City - not so sure it would work at Utd though

I'm gonna admit I haven't seen him that much, just in the World Cup and Real Madrid's big games in Europe, but he's always looked just shy of world class for me. He's always involved in the game, but I wasn't that impressed with the consistency of his final product (although he did get lots of assists, presumably when I wasn't watching). I wonder how he'd do if opponents weren't distracted by having to mark Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema at the same time. Is he really good enough to transform a team by himself, as the £50m price tag would suggest?

FantasyIreland said:
If available we should be moving heaven and earth.A player who is genuinely world class and will improve our first 11.Plus he's Argie,enough said!
Agree,all the money for the rags atm and not a penny on him coming here...
1/3 the rags
33/1 to us

So frustrating in the world cup, the number of times Zabaleta made some great overlapping runs and all Di Maria was arsed about was cutting in for a shot. Would rather that they didn't get him - could do with not hearing Tyler doing his ejaculation shout ( a la ROONEY) every time he crosses the half way line for a start, however, not sure the van persie and Rooney egos will work with him - which could be fun.

Could we offer a loan deal? Like PSG were reportedly going to try? Season long loan, CL football for him, and we'll buy next summer, all going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.