Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does he fit into their team though? At Left wing back? Where they have spent £50m+ on Shaw / Rojo?

Or in behind the striker, where Mata / Jizzyjazz / Kagawa play?

If they continue with 3-5-2 I dont see a position for him that is making them much stronger. He can play CM but I don't think he would manage it in the premier league, he's such a diving fanny most of the time he would get out muscled by most teams, especially with no real defensive CM in the rags squad. And again they have just spent almost £30m on Herrara to play that role so don't really understand it.

Yes he would improve them as he is a great player but he would only be improving where they are already reasonably strong. They desperately need a combative CM and at least another CB.

I dont buy all the hype with Di Maria. I mean he is a good player but £50m? Not for me. Ive seen him have good game and seen him try and do everything himself whilst actually doing nothing. So whilst Id have him at city i wouldnt want to spend that sort of money on him.

Will Real really ask for £50m? I would love us to go in this lad, would prove such a more quality outlet than Navas

Would not want him here, to inconsistant, his head drops to much when i have seen him play.
Good player on his day but comes across as a bit of a luxury player.

dont get it, he is not the type of player they need as others have said a luxury player one you add when your team is almost complete.

Some people have very high standards! Di Maria was named man of the match in the biggest game in club football, the Champions League final. He had great games against Barca, Atletico and Bayern Munich. He ripped apart smaller teams regularly and had the most assists of any player in Europe's top leagues I believe. Unlike Ozil, who Real Madrid didn't miss too much, Di Maria shows his face in big games. He has the Argentine workrate and tenacity, even if he does go to ground too easily.

Real Madrid are a joke of a club for selling him, because he is no longer a shiny new toy and doesn't have a pretty face. He's still much better than James Rodriguez. The only winger in Europe who is better is Robben, who I guess Di Maria would be Van Gaal's equivalent to at the swamp.

PSG are about to sell Rabiot so I'm quietly hoping they will raise the funds to snatch him before United do.

Guys, lets seriously cut the bullshit. He is a top top player. If United get him, it will be a fantastic signing.

Do not understand why he would want to go there seeing as they don't have champs league football and that their team is piss poor. Would be all about the money mind you.

Think Bayern might have their say on this with Robben not getting any younger. Especially when they have been linked with him several times before.

Shame we aren't allowed to spend due to FFP, this is the one signing that would make our team so complete.

THE perfect signing.

citizens_1976 said:
Guys, lets seriously cut the bullshit. He is a top top player. If United get him, it will be a fantastic signing.

Do not understand why he would want to go there seeing as they don't have champs league football and that their team is piss poor. Would be all about the money mind you.

Think Bayern might have their say on this with Robben not getting any younger. Especially when they have been linked with him several times before.

Shame we aren't allowed to spend due to FFP, this is the one signing that would make our team so complete.

THE perfect signing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

edit: we may have a slight slight chance but that depends on shifting a lot of players and asking madrid to drop price to around 40 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.