Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Di Maria is worth £35mil tops.

This.

I'd have him all day at that price but 50mil is laughable. Real can't seriously expect other teams to believe they are happy to get shut of a player in that bracket, it's a buyers market when it's made clear he's not wanted.

Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
FantasyIreland said:
They may be chalk and cheese but we could accommodate him in our 11 in place of Nasri.And,imo,he would definitely be an improvement.

I agree with Big Oscar's post and Di Maria gives away too much possession which totally goes against the system we are playing, We haven't extended Nasri's for shits and giggles.
I like Nasri, but Di Maria is one of the best players in the world.

Everyone would have there own World 11. Here's mine just out of interest.

Di Maria would be on my bench

-------------------------Neuer
Lahm-----Kompany--Thiago Silva--Marcelo
Robben-----Bale----Ronaldo----Neymar
-------------Messi------Ibrahimovic

Subs: Valdes, Suarez, Di Maria, Lewandowski, Xavi, Pepe, Muller

I don't think City will buy him, but it's important he doesn't end up at Old Trafford. I don't think that will happen as he wouldn't really fit a 3-5-2, but I'd say the same about Robben and for me Robben carried Holland at the World Cup who of course play the system LVG is committed to at MUFC

Brilliant ...... that team would get relegated lol. Would be great if they had the ball but ****ed if they didn't. Surely this is a joke.

blue ranger said:
Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
I agree with Big Oscar's post and Di Maria gives away too much possession which totally goes against the system we are playing, We haven't extended Nasri's for shits and giggles.

I don't think City will buy him, but it's important he doesn't end up at Old Trafford. I don't think that will happen as he wouldn't really fit a 3-5-2, but I'd say the same about Robben and for me Robben carried Holland at the World Cup who of course play the system LVG is committed to at MUFC

Brilliant ...... that team would get relegated lol. Would be great if they had the ball but ****ed if they didn't. Surely this is a joke.

He hasn't got a clue has he.

Kun Aguero said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
LoveCity said:
This isn't good. One player may not change United, but signing Di Maria would be one big step forward to becoming a force again. They'd still needs some defenders and a holding midfielder, though.

Di Maria will have an impact but no where near as big an impact as he could have if they had a much more stable and balanced team/squad. They have mata rooney and van persie in this team who the formation has been built around. Adding in Di Maria will make it less defensively sound that it previously was, which was close to not at all.

Di Maria's got the workrate though.

He's got a good workrate but that doesn't make him a midfielder that should have a lot of defensive duties. He can chase down opposition defenders but they wouldn't want him playing LWB and having navas, hazard, aguero, sanchez, sterling etc running at him. We would though.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Sleeping_Easy said:
Di Maria will have an impact but no where near as big an impact as he could have if they had a much more stable and balanced team/squad. They have mata rooney and van persie in this team who the formation has been built around. Adding in Di Maria will make it less defensively sound that it previously was, which was close to not at all.

Di Maria's got the workrate though.

He's got a good workrate but that doesn't make him a midfielder that should have a lot of defensive duties. He can chase down opposition defenders but they wouldn't want him playing LWB and having navas, hazard, aguero, sanchez, sterling etc running at him. We would though.

A step towards being a force, like buying Mata? How did that turn out? It will need more than waving a check book under the noses or any club wanting rid, Di Maria is just another Nani, in that he will flatter to deceive, pull off the odd mazy run, but give the ball away every other time, did you see him in the WC? 16 crosses, all but one shocking in one game, and a goals to shot ratio on par with Corradi!!!
If he's so good, why are Real selling/ letting go? The same reason LVG said Wellbeck can leave...

Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
FantasyIreland said:
They may be chalk and cheese but we could accommodate him in our 11 in place of Nasri.And,imo,he would definitely be an improvement.

Bale and ronaldo center mids, may aswell stick Martin petrov left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.