Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be worried if they buy a central midfielder and two centre backs in the next 7 days.

Great player. Not a huge position of need.

Di Maria can play in central midfield too.

It wouldn't surprise me if they also sign Khedira from Real and play Herrera/Khedira/Di Maria as a midfield 3 behind Rooney and Van Persie, plus two wing-backs.

JamesMCFC said:
Balague also said Isco was coming to us and Thiago to United last year

The Di Maria story is backed up by Dan Taylor and Ian Ladyman. It's happening and not surprising since no one is really in a position to challenge for his signature.

Also, Isco was joining us until his dad decided to be a dick!

What an absolute twat Florentino Perez is, though. The only person at Real Madrid who wants Di Maria gone.

Di Maria has won everything there is so not suprising he'll be moving for the money. Don't understand Real though, he was their best player at times last season.

I think it's funny as fuck, all these plastic twats that have texted us over these past few years about us spending money are now going to be bragging to us about doing the same thing...
More comedy gold from the hypocrites....

A diving rat face - a perfect fit for the vermin

Never ever let the coonts talk about money to us again - only possible by failing so miserably last season as they´re off the hook wit FFP

Filth, vermin, scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.