Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon31goat said:
adrianr said:
You knew he was going to be sold as soon as the stories hit the press that Ancelotti expressly requested for him not to be.

They'll be able to get through a few more games with sheer fire power but it's not going to make them title contenders. If Di Maria is their last signing they're still well short.
Im now in doubt if this will be their last signing in this window now
I agree whole heartedly with you pal, as we speak Hummels, Bale, sneijder, kheidira, Ronaldo and Cavani are handing in transfer requests to play for the biggest team in Europe™.

@RafaelH117 49s

ESPN claims Blind is close to sign with Manchester United and the club could announce three new additions in the upcoming week.

so blind / rojo and shaw for one position !!

di maria is a good signing...no doubting it

but they need a CM by then ...till then not really worried...but does improve their chances for a top 4 tbh

Biggest bunch of hypocrites in football. The United Way FFS

Be 31 if he see's out his contract so little or no resale value.

Thenumber1blue said:
Anyone know if they are actually getting Di Maria,or just the shit you're reading of Twitter ?
Guillaume Balague swears it's happening, he's the ITK that broke the news about Guardiola signing his pre contract with City while Bobby was in charge. SSN too.

Di Maria is top quality! Why, oh fucking why has he chosen to play for those 7th placed shit-head cretins?

Gutted about them signing him, but it still doesn't address their real problems at CM and CB.

I seriously fucking hate those red twats and I hope Di Maria is just Woodward and Butthead trying to placate the glory-hunting, happy clapping masses, but this signing has me ever so slightly worried.

aguero93:20 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Anyone know if they are actually getting Di Maria,or just the shit you're reading of Twitter ?
Guillaume Balague swears it's happening, he's the ITK that broke the news about Guardiola signing his pre contract with City while Bobby was in charge. SSN too.
Lol

am i the only one that does not rate Di Maria as top quality, seen a lot of Real last couple of years and never been that impressed.

He will get absolutely mangled in this league. He'll spend more time horizontal than vertical, other than when he's being put into the stands by the likes of our Vinnie.

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
Di Maria is top quality! Why, oh fucking why has he chosen to play for those 7th placed shit-head cretins?

Gutted about them signing him, but it still doesn't address their real problems at CM and CB.

I seriously fucking hate those red twats and I hope Di Maria is just Woodward and Butthead trying to placate the glory-hunting, happy clapping masses, but this signing has me ever so slightly worried.
You need to grow a pair flower.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.