Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
mcfc2607 said:
I think kun agueros wumming.

No wumming, explain what's wrong with what I said, will he improve that lot? yes, will he score goals? yes, on paper does the four players mentioned look decent? yes.
He doesn't score many goals, not sure he's ever even hit double figures in a season.

Some on here obviously don't watch football. Di Maria has a decent work ethic, forwards and backwards. Yes he might go down easily but he's far from the worst culprit at Madrid, way behind the likes of Tranny, Bale, Marcelo. He won't be the worst culprit at the red shite, either.

While I don't think he's what the rags need, he's a decent enough player.

quiet_riot said:
Some on here obviously don't watch football. Di Maria has a decent work ethic, forwards and backwards. Yes he might go down easily but he's far from the worst culprit at Madrid, way behind the likes of Tranny, Bale, Marcelo. He won't be the worst culprit at the red shite, either.

I agree. He is a good player. I would have been more concerned had they signed two centre backs and a right back who can actually play football.

As long as Jones, Smalling and Evans are given the job of defending for the rags they won't win anything.

Where does he fit in? Do this mean Mata is benched or moved to the wing.

Blue Haze said:
I'm no cynic said:
If he was as good as some say, he wouldn't be leaving Real.

Look at the players he has to compete with. There are three forward spots in the team and one is occupied by Ronaldo. The other two by Bale and Rodriguez.

Real is absurdly overloaded with talent. PSG are such stupid pricks for blowing all that money on Luiz, bailing out Chelsea, instead of buying Di Maria, letting rags have a free run.
I don't deny he has quality, but on the basis that we have at City of there being two players for every position, di Maria should have been retained. But he wasn't, others being preferred ahead of him. He will improve the rags, but not to the extent that makes some on here set to throw the towel in.

I'm no cynic said:
Blue Haze said:
I'm no cynic said:
If he was as good as some say, he wouldn't be leaving Real.

Look at the players he has to compete with. There are three forward spots in the team and one is occupied by Ronaldo. The other two by Bale and Rodriguez.

Real is absurdly overloaded with talent. PSG are such stupid pricks for blowing all that money on Luiz, bailing out Chelsea, instead of buying Di Maria, letting rags have a free run.
I don't deny he has quality, but on the basis that we have at City of there being two players for every position, di Maria should have been retained. But he wasn't, others being preferred ahead of him. He will improve the rags, but not to the extent that makes some on here set to throw the towel in.

Di Maria is leaving because of one man's whim: Florentino Perez, the man who is obsessed with pretty faces and the galacticos policy. Di Maria was utterly outstanding last season, the most productive attacking midfielder in Europe. But as soon as (the inferior) James Rodriguez, youthful looks and shirt-selling potential and all, had a few good games at the World Cup, Florentino made his mind up to discard Di Maria for James. It's the Real Madrid way, the reason they sold Makelele (ruining the team balance), Robben (who Pellegrini wanted to keep but he had to go to make way for Kaka and Ronaldo), Sneijder (again, Pellegrini wanted him to stay) and others.

Ancelotti and Ronaldo both wanted Di Maria to stay but Perez has all the power at Real Madrid. Just like when he sold Ozil, except this is even worse as Di Maria was one of the main reasons they ended their 10+ year wait for the Champions League.

If Real Madrid really do want Negredo, we should tell them quite firmly to feck off.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
quiet_riot said:

I agree. He is a good player. I would have been more concerned had they signed two centre backs and a right back who can actually play football.

As long as Jones, Smalling and Evans are given the job of defending for the rags they won't win anything.

Where does he fit in? Do this mean Mata is benched or moved to the wing.

Was just thinking this - an attacking four of Di Maria, Mata, van Persie, and Rooney is as good as any in the league on paper but can they all fit seamlessly into the same team? I think United could have problems if they start them all.

Can't deny that Di Maria is a great player though and a big statement but added to the above quandary I think if they'd signed both Benatia and Vidal instead of Di Maria then that would've solved far more of their problems.

I just can`t put my finger on why di maria would leave a club in the champions league to a team that is in the 2nd round of the milk cup....
I just wonder what could have tempted this world cup finalist,playing at a top European club and on a decent wage,to a club that finished 7th..
I think I know what it could be but not from the rags,not the utd way boys and girls.
does anybody know what could have lured di maria to the biggest club in europeTM

manimanc said:
I just can`t put my finger on why di maria would leave a club in the champions league to a team that is in the 2nd round of the milk cup....
I just wonder what could have tempted this world cup finalist,playing at a top European club and on a decent wage,to a club that finished 7th..
I think I know what it could be but not from the rags,not the utd way boys and girls.
does anybody know what could have lured di maria to the biggest club in europeTM

As a bindipper would say, It's their 'istree la.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.