Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their front line is good on paper, ours is good in reality. I know which of those I'd rather have! "The most scary front 3 in the league" last year of Mata-RVP-Rooney didn't exactly set the world on fire.

I'm no cynic said:
If he was as good as some say, he wouldn't be leaving Real.

Look at the players he has to compete with. There are three forward spots in the team and one is occupied by Ronaldo. The other two by Bale and Rodriguez.

Real is absurdly overloaded with talent. PSG are such stupid pricks for blowing all that money on Luiz, bailing out Chelsea, instead of buying Di Maria, letting rags have a free run.

I'm no cynic said:
If he was as good as some say, he wouldn't be leaving Real.

Etoo, Negredo, Mata, Cambiasso, Robben, Sneijder, Makelele all left Real as they were deemed "not good enough" he's not a new shiny toy so there getting rid.

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror · 41s
Just taken a call from senior source at Man City telling me they rejected the chance to sign Angel Di Maria earlier this summer

Kun Aguero said:
Di Maria grannyshagger Mata
Van Pursestrings

That rivals

Nasri Aguero Silva
Dzeko

It may rival the four you mention. Throw Yaya into the mix and allow them Carrick and we've got a Royal Flush over their full house.
Same with the respective defences.
We are tons better whatever the meeja say and they will still be contesting 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th with Everton, Spuds and one of Arsenal or Liverpool.

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 1m
More
Just taken a call from senior source at Man City telling me they rejected the chance to sign Angel Di Maria earlier this summer

He's lightweight, alexis was glorified on here, he ain't gonna set this league alight. Good I agree but he ain't no ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.