Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Maria just wants to leave Madrid. Whether its for United or anyone else, he doesn't care, he just wants out.

manimanc said:
I just can`t put my finger on why di maria would leave a club in the champions league to a team that is in the 2nd round of the milk cup....
I just wonder what could have tempted this world cup finalist,playing at a top European club and on a decent wage,to a club that finished 7th..
I think I know what it could be but not from the rags,not the utd way boys and girls.
does anybody know what could have lured di maria to the biggest club in europeTM

is it their fame and reputation?

you know that stuff that made wooney sign on again....

Balti said:
manimanc said:
I just can`t put my finger on why di maria would leave a club in the champions league to a team that is in the 2nd round of the milk cup....
I just wonder what could have tempted this world cup finalist,playing at a top European club and on a decent wage,to a club that finished 7th..
I think I know what it could be but not from the rags,not the utd way boys and girls.
does anybody know what could have lured di maria to the biggest club in europeTM

is it their fame and reputation?

you know that stuff that made wooney sign on again....
well they have a 200m warchest,do you think they`ve quadrupled his wages by any chance?

Jorge Mendes is having a great summer. He must have moved about half his players this summer, all for crazy fees

Replacing Ozil and Di Maria with Isco and James is not an upgrade for Real Madrid imo.

While replacing Nani with Di Maria is not a bad upgrade for United.

I think Anchelotti may be a city fan deep down :)

He has played the rags like a fiddle, he knows they are desperate yet again to make some signings and every day that passes the price the scum will have to pay is rising and rising...

Don't forget after all they are not only the biggest club in europe and the world but also the entire universe....and the gravy train the yanks keep milking will never end...hahahahahahhahahaha please....

Fair play to United as they have managed to sign a very highly regarded player while not having the benefit of Champs League Football.

Champs league final excepted I have never watched Di Maria and been over impressed however I had similar misgivings about Ibrahimovich for a long period of time. It is a lot of money but this is the cost of players who can change a game in an instant so could prove an excellent signing if he finds form in the Premiership

franksinatra said:
Fair play to United as they have managed to sign a very highly regarded player while not having the benefit of Champs League Football.

Fair? whats fair about one club(in heavy debt) being allowed to spend 60 odd million on one player while others(no debt) have sanctions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.