Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror · 41s
Just taken a call from senior source at Man City telling me they rejected the chance to sign Angel Di Maria earlier this summer

The plot thickens
Good on our PR team to put this out there lol

LoveCity said:
People seem to have this impression he's a prancing pony. He goes down easily but he has lots of spirit like many Argentinians and keeps running, working hard. Van Gaal will love him.

And how is he inconsistent when he created 92 chances last season and registered more assists than any other player in Europe's top leagues? Every winger in the world is frustrating at some point, but he is behind only Robben IMO.

No point trying to deny it, he's a top signing for them and once again they have been bailed out by a quality player being handed to them when they were in decline (RVP).

Simon Mullock says Nigel de Jong could be next.

Agree he is great player and player they need to challenge just for top 4!

Glazers must be really desperate to fork out the money they have over the last 18 months..

Bet Moyse is fuming and Bacon chops stitched him up big time!

FantasyIreland said:
Just taken a call from senior source at Man City telling me they rejected the chance to sign Angel Di Maria earlier this summer

FFP would have had a huge say, we cannot afford to pay £50m-£60m on one player.

Price quoted to City 75m Euros + 10m Euros in add ons ?

Price for Utd probably 50m Euros + no add ons

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 2m
Source told me that player's advisers contacted City. Transfer price was €75m with €10m add-ons. City weren't interested

What is that in pounds ?

sam-caddick said:
FantasyIreland said:

FFP would have had a huge say, we cannot afford to pay £50m-£60m on one player.

If we sold Negredo and Nastasic in the next week, we could. But it won't happen.

Daz_Blue said:
Price quoted to City 75m Euros + 10m Euros in add ons ?

Price for Utd probably 50m Euros + no add ons

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 2m
Source told me that player's advisers contacted City. Transfer price was €75m with €10m add-ons. City weren't interested

What is that in pounds ?

Hahaha €85m then, absolute no chance.

You could buy Reus and Kroos for that and still have change.

FantasyIreland said:

So how would that work we had 49m to spend and we already been working on our targets for months, we were never going to go for him This summer

FantasyIreland said:
ssh don`t let the rags know,let`s pretend that it was only them his heart was set on...

mcfc2607 said:
I think kun agueros wumming.

No wumming, explain what's wrong with what I said, will he improve that lot? yes, will he score goals? yes, on paper does the four players mentioned look decent? yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.